Actions and Words

Author's Note:
Got grounded again..that's my excuse for not giving all my undivided attention to wattpad. I'm sorry if you've been waiting for this for too long. Cause I know I hate it when I find a story that I like and the author just. Won't. Finish. It. Jhvjgfjtfgfgjmf sorry! Anywho! On with the story! Lemme just say, I write very fluffy.
P.s.: LEMON CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. (There's a song to listen to while reading the lemon part if you're interested ;P)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v:
"I love you."

I couldn't hear him but I read his lips and as soon as the words were said, those lips were kissing mine.
For the first few seconds my brain couldn't register anything else. My eyes were widened in a state of shock and everything around me seemed to be just a loud colorful blur. Then I heard them again, those three sweet words.

Only this time they were coming from the tenderness in which he held me, the way he pulled me close like I was the most precious thing in the world. It was then that I realized that I loved him too, I loved his dimples, his smile, his adorable bark- laugh, his shaggy untamable brown hair, the way he cared about me like no one ever had before. It was then that I closed my eyes and kissed back.

Kiba's p.o.v:

I was beginning to feel nervous, and maybe a tad regretful about my choice to just rush in like that,
what was I thinking, of course she wouldn't feel the same way I should just back away and apologize now before it's too la-
She kissed back, just when I was thinking about pulling away she took me in. At first it was just a spark but soon it exploded into a beautiful flame. My world changed then all regrets were cleared from my mind, even though my eyes were closed I could see her. Her beautiful brown eyes, that smile that brightened my world, the way she always picked at her clothing when she was nervous. Every little thing about her that I loved...I couldn't get enough.
But then I got an I love you too

Not verbally, but her hands had creeped up and cupped my face and now I felt their warmth and gentleness. She moved them around my neck as she pulled herself closer to me and I felt her crazy fast heart beat against my chest. She was nervous. Scared of all these new feelings we've never felt before, scared that they'd go away. But I knew that no matter what, I would never leave her, never in a million years. I felt like the luckiest man in the world then, and a new type of confidence surged through me, I felt as if nothing at all could ruin this moment.

Except for maybe lack of air....

Third p.o.v:
After a few seconds they pulled apart both blushing immensely but never looking away from one another. After a moment, Natsumi looked down and mumbled some thing in response to his earlier statement. She was so flushed and lost in the moment she had forgotten that the music was still blaring and that anything below a yell would be blocked out from anyone's ears.
"What?!" Although he hadn't heard her, he was still red from their previous action. It was taking all his will power to not kiss her again now when she looked so red and adorable. She looked up seeing his expectant expression and felt even more vulnerable,
"I-I.. I said.."
"What was that?!"
Lost to the dominant noise around them once more, you have GOT to be kidding me...she thought to herself,
Natsumi wanted to crawl into a hole and hide, this was getting too hard for her. Her voice was getting softer and softer each time and his face was more and more desperate to hear her words, but before she could try again Kiba conceived an idea.

Taking her hand he dragged her away through the people and towards the stairs. Needless to say, Ino had rented a pretty big house, it had two floors and about 4 spare rooms, for guests anyway.