A New Feeling

Author's Note:
First off, just wanted to thank everyone whose read my meager little fanfiction and offered me some support. If there's anything I can improve on I'll try my best! Sorry if this chapter's a bit short...Any who, any ideas for future fics?
P.s. This chapter will consist of only Kiba's p.o.v.
P.p.s. I leave little snippets of  different fandoms here and there once in a while, let's see if you find them ;P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I woke up with Akamaru's face directly in front of mine. Again. "What're you lookin at?" He just stared at me a while longer before barking "You drool in your sleep, also I need exercise." Then after sliming me with his tongue, he jumps off of my bed, bounding around wearing his usual lazy grin. I shook my head, "Alright, alright lemme get my stuff."
"Why do you need to wear clothes?" Akamaru bugged me for the millionth time, he was getting annoyed at me for taking so long to find my pants and all my ninja gear. So as I walked around my room wearing nothing but a net shirt and underwear, he lay by the door with his face nestled in between his paws. "We went over this already, I can't just walk around naked, it's weird." "I do it all the time, so does Natsumi." "Yeah well you're a dog an- wait WHAT?!" Damn Akamaru...My face turned bright red at the thought.
     Not that she would look bad but- "You dirty minded pervert." My subconscious whispered, "Shut up!" I yelled back. Lately I had been finding my self looking at girls in a different way than when I was younger. Well one girl in particular. She. Was. Gorgeous. It's not like I'm a pervert it was just this one time I accidentally walked in on her taking a water fall shower and I...well...stayed for a bit...But never mind that! I'm a decent guy! Plus she's  my best human friend, I was just....making sure no one else came...that's all.
      I sighed out loud, my brain was confused. What I felt towards Natsumi wasn't so new to me, I had known it for a while now... But still all I knew was that it was a good feeling. "Any time..." Akamaru said grumbling. After I found my pants and got dressed, Akamaru and I bolted out the door saying bye to Hana on our way out.
     As soon as I reached the heart of the forest, I hear a bird cry echo through the trees. I smirk as a large peregrine hawk appears above me, still crying out. "Wait for it...." Soon enough I hear a returning call and the hawk, whose name was Hina, dips skillfully through Akamaru and I. Landing on an arm I knew far too well a few yards away.
"You're late." She said. Her tone was serious but she had a huge smile on her face, one of the things I loved most about her was that contagious smile. Because soon enough I was smiling back, "And you're dramatic, does Hina HAVE to do some awesome trick right in front of us EVERY time?" She smirked, "You're one to talk Mr. I-let-my-dog-urinate-in-spirals-around-grossed-out-people. Aka, me." I raised my hands in defeat, "Alright you win...drama queen." "Tardy. Come on let's go were gonna be late!"
Today was going to be awesome, no missions, just partying. It was mainly Ino's idea, as parties and lavish activities as such usually are. I already forget the reason, something about clothes or purple or something. Pretty much everyone she knows is invited, and that...is a lot... A LOT of people. Unfortunately for me and everyone else from her old class at the academy, we were the only ones enlisted for party help duty or whatever it is you call it when you are ensalved by the force of friendship, to Ino of all people.
So here I was, Kiba and team party favors. Natsumi had me wait in the line of the supermarket we were in while she got all the stuff we needed. It was a Friday and everyone was shopping, so naturally the line was immense, and I was somewhere stuck in the middle. I was beginning to get bored when a certain head of long brown hair popped up in a crowd of unfamiliarity. When she finally made her way to me, she was eating a lollipop and was pushing a cart full of awesome drinks and cheap snacks. Shikamaru and Choji were after the real food, although Choji was the one doing all the real picking and choosing, Shikamaru was just there to make sure he didn't eat it all. "What's with the lollipop?" I asked, my eyes already wandering to her soft lips, which were completely enveloping the wet, sweet, piece of.."God you're such a pervert. This isn't even half of what you're thinking is it?" "SHUT UP BRAIN!" It was right though, my thoughts needed a serious washing down. Thank god she hadn't noticed my staring, "Shikamaru gave it to me, I ran into him and Choji a few minutes ago." "Calm down Kiba he JUST gave her a lollipop. It's not like he kissed her or anything..I mean unless he was eating it first, then that's already sharing enough saliva to be a kiss and- wait why would that be a problem, it's not like I want to kiss her myself or anything....right?" In truth I wanted to do much more than kiss her, but I didn't know why yet and I would never say it out loud. What is wrong with me....."Earth to Kiba, heloooo? Anyone there?" I snapped out of my thoughts as she started at me a bit confused, "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm good, just lost in thought I guess." She shook her head, smiling then walked up the open register dragging me along with her.
    As soon as we reached Ino's house she rushed to meet us. "Oh thank GOD I was starting to think the drinks would NEVER get here!" I take back what I said earlier...Natsumi was NOT the queen of drama. "Come on, come on! A few guests have already started to arrive!" She said as she dragged us both into the house she had rented for the party. She didn't want to have to clean up the mess in hers after the party was over, typical Ino.
   I almost laughed when I saw the amount of people that had "started to arrive".Basically half the village was there and the music was blaring. I guess she was just waiting for the other half to get there because pretty much all of our friends were already out dancing. With the exception of Neji and Shikamaru who refused to do anything remotely fun, and Choji who was already attacking the food table. "Yes! This is one of my favorite songs! Kiba come dance." Natsumi had a twinkle in her eyes as she took my hand, it was more of an order than a question and before I could refuse, I was out there on the floor dancing my heart out with the woman I....loved.
     That's what it was, that's what this feeling was. I had heard about it when I was a child in fairy tails and what not, it's what brought my parents together and whatever..but I never thought it would be anything like this...this passion I feel for her. As she danced in front of me, that beautiful smile on her face, I knew that this was the woman I would die for.
It's funny how such a simple emotion like this could make feel so many different things all at once.

She must have noticed me staring this time because she walked up to me and put her face closer to mine than usual because the music was so loud. "Kiba are you okay?!" She still had to shout, before I knew what I was saying I had already responded, "I love you." And before I knew what I was doing I pulled her close and kissed her.