Kiba and I

Author's note:
I'm soooo sorry I took so long to publish another chapter, I was having problems with *cough* groundation *cough* stuff..anyways! I will try to publish a new chapter every week if possible and thanks to the awesome peeps that commented. It really means a lot this being my first time actually writing a Fanfiction. So thanks again my lovelies! Enjoy my crazy imagination.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your p.o.v.:

I was walking home from a mission on the day before my 17th birthday when Kiba and Akamaru ran in front of me in a frenzy. Kiba was cradling these giant bags in his arms but the minute he saw me he tried to push them behind his back. "That's not suspicious in the slightest." I thought as a smile creeped up on my face. Kiba didn't show his adorable side often, most of the time he would act like a practical joker around our friends,though he would also occasionally try to act ruggedly sexy for random girls we met on our missions. So when this side of him came out I always felt like hugging him, he was just a big cute teddy bear. "Whatcha got there Kiba?" I asked as casually as I could, "Nothing you need to know about." Kiba said, his face was flushed and really cute. "Why?" I asked walking closer, "Is it something illegal?" Kiba tried to walk past me, hiding the bags behind his back, "Maybe it is. But still you can't see it." "But whyyyyy?" I whined still trying to peek over his shoulder, I knew it was for me since he always got me something awesome for my birthday....but what?
     I bugged him a bit more before he ran off. I smiled thinking about how funny he looked jostling those bags in his arms, Akamaru running after him. My smile grew bigger when I thought about a time when he carried me like that, he ended up dropping me in a lake but it was still fun. "Good times" I mumbled to myself.

Kiba's p.o.v:

I smirked thinking about how eager she was to see what I got for her this year. "You think she'll like it Akamaru?" I asked him while running to my destination. It wasn't much, but she was like that, she liked the simple things. He barked a yes in response.
     Ever since that first day we met, Natsumi and I had been inseparable. She was about as close to me as Akamaru, and that's saying a lot.
     Lately though a lot of guys had been hitting on her...I didn't like that at all for some reason. Maybe it was a brotherly instinct? Either way it's not like she tried to show herself off or anything. She's just naturally beautiful, inside and out. Sure, many girls are sweet like her, but she's different, she has this spark in her eyes. She's almost like fire, she has a warm glow but she's wild and free at the same time.
Only her close friends get to see her crazy side, mostly me though. In fact, aside from myself, Naruto is the only one that brings her wild side out. To everyone else, she's just a really funny, nice, beautiful girl. And for some reason she's always on my mind....but that's normal for best friends....isn't it?

Your p.o.v:

As soon as I  got home the first thing I noticed were the dog hairs everywhere. "Damn you Kiba, why do you have to make a mess every time you invade my house?" I mumbled to myself while I walked in. I had a little apartment all to myself for the time being. Well mostly to myself...
I don't know when I said it was okay for Kiba to just come into my house like this but ever since he found out the lock didn't work he always just let himself in. He had a house of his own but still, he always came over to take my food, sleep on my couch and let Akamaru shed everywhere. "And yet you never bother to get that lock fixed." I thought to myself shaking my head and smiling.
I walked into the living room and I find yet another surprise, on the table in front of the couch lay a note. I instantly recognized Kiba's almost unreadable handwriting in what seemed to be an invitation to the middle of the woods at 9 pm "what could he possible want with me there at that late hour?" I thought to myself.
Either way, I was going. I loved surprises, especially from Kiba...