Chapter Uno

Depuis le début

"Stop acting like you don't want this daddy dick."

" I don't want it. I just really don't feel good right now."

Once that was said I felt a stinging burn on cheek. He slide his one arm under mine and dragged me up. I kicked and scream. The dogs began barking and he kept dragging me and slapping me. I clawed the floor with my lavender nails. The dogs continued to bark and jump against the glass backdoor. I grabbed ahold of the rail and turned my body so feet would could come in contact with him.

" aww look at you trying to act like you don't want daddy dick. It's cute."

"Fuck you bitch."

I said smoothly and kicked him in the face. I quickly got up and ran towards the bedroom and locked the doors behind me. I heard him groan out in pain as he repeatedly bang against the door. I closed my eyes and laid my hand down on my slightly noticeable stomach. After three years of abuse that cause all my miscarriages , today will be my last day here. Unlike his side, my friends and family knew it. That's why I didn't answer his phone call. I was with my sister and her two kids, they was staying there. I had it furnished and everything. I just needed to get my clothes there, my cars that I had here. The only vehicles that was at my house was my black Mercedes benz g wagon 2015 and my black Jaguar. My rang rover was still here with me filled up with shoes and clothes. I was taken out my thoughts as I heard the door handle move back and fourth violently. Them I heard him.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RAY."

I ran to the one place I knew wasn't he wasn't going to look and that was his closet. I not allowed to go inside of it because he claims I'm always messing up something when it really him. I shut the closet door and locked it and hid behind a rack of clothes. I cried silently to myself as I continued to rub my stomach I wasn't going to let this one slip away. From the spot that I as hiding in all you could heard was him breaking my Mirrors and throwing the little bit of clothing I had left in the room which was just old clothes that I could fit back in our college LSU days. I no longer heard anything so I took that as cue that everything was cleared. As I breath out the air that I didn't know that I holding in for so long I felt someone grab me from my hiding spot. I begin kicking and him and hitting him against his bare chest.

" You just love playing these mind games don't you Ray ? "

"No let me go please,please just let me go."

"Let you go? After you kicked me in my face ? And have the nerve to hide in my closet. You know know I don't play that shit Ray you know damn well I don't play that."

He slapped me and took off my short sun dress and slide my underwear. I kicked him in his knee and he buckled slightly. I attempt to kick him again in the face but he caught my foot and hit me again. I couldn't do nothing besides cry out in pain as I held my face. By now he was naked himself and on top of me.

"Since ya dumb ass want to play these games Ima take what is mine."

And just like that he shoved himself inside of me. I tried to push him off of me but it didn't work. I clad him and even bit him and he still wouldn't budg. I gave up and laid there allowing him to have his way. He laid against me as he continued to roll his hips onto mine.

"You always had that drip baby,damn you feel so good."

He tells me as he place kisses over my chest and neck.

"Ah fuck Ray.... I . Love. You."

He said with each stroke. I shook my head no attempted to move but to only be slapped again. He moved faster and harder than he did before.

"You ain't ever leaving me! This my shit, I own this right here. You got it Ray ?!"

"Yes."

I lied to him just like he lies too me. He kept stroking and kissing on me, he wasn't pleasing my he was pleasing himself as he always did. His needs comes before Sorayah needs. I felt him release inside of me.

"Fuck.... I love you girl. Damn you got some good shit. I'm surprise you not pregnant we probably would have a fucking football team. All of them wearing our initials. B.A I love you so much baby, you have no idea. Go to sleep, you got a big day ahead of you tomorrow. Oh can you stop by the stadium tomorrow for lunch?"

"Sure."

I said as my eyes started to get heavy, my body ached in pain. I placed my hand on my stomach and closed my eyes.

"Lord please, please don't let her leave me. I know what I'm doing is wrong and I know wasn't raised that way. Please do this one favor for me and forgive me and please allow Ray to forgive me also, Amen."