<><> 

Adam was frustrated because the little brat was still asleep. “Why isn’t she waking up?” He screams. “Sir, you gave her a lot of medication. She is so small so she will be asleep longer than a normal adult.” The doctor explains. “I finish the machine to get in her head but I don’t think it will be successful. You could kill her.”

“I don’t have time for her to sleep the whole fucking time!” Adam stresses. The doctor rubs his forehead. “Well from my studies sir the longer she sleeps the more she sees.” Adam sneers and then grins. “So when she wakes up she can tell me a lot more than what she is has been telling me!”

“Yes.” The doctor nods his head.

“Well do your fucking job!” Adam orders. “I feel my sister!”

<><> 

Several Hours Later:

“This is it?” Amelia turns asking her mother. Catherine the older vampire nods her head and says, “He brought me here a few weeks ago. He said this warehouse was something special but I didn’t understand what he meant. We went in and that’s when he told me that he was the master of The Cult. I laughed at him because I didn’t believe him. Then he told me his plan and how much he despised humans. His eyes told me that Adam wasn’t my little boy anymore.”

Amelia rolls her eyes, “Mother, Adam stop being your little boy years ago!” Catherine nods her head. “You’re right. After Adam notice I wasn’t on his team he locked me down in the dungeons! I escape when he and crew left to get the child!”

Amelia eyebrows furrows in anger. She was going to kill her brother and she was going to enjoy it. She turns around towards Helen and Vanessa and asks, “Are you ready?” She asks the both of them. Helen nod her head and Vanessa grabs her pistol rolling her eyes, “Yeah whatever!”

Helen and Catherine walks ahead and Amelia stays back and says, “I did love you Vanessa.” The red head stops in her tracks and arches her eyebrow in shock. “What the hell you just say!” Amelia sadly smiles. “Once before I did love you! But I knew it would never work and then Aria came. I’m sorry for all the shit I put you through. If it matters now I do care and Heather does too!” Vanessa groans. “What’s with all the feelings today!” Amelia stops her. “We may not make it out of here Vanessa! Do you not get that! You’re going in thinking in your head that no one cares but we do! Just don’t do anything stupid like blow down the warehouse with you still in it. I’m not asking you to be the hero!”

Vanessa rolls her eyes and says with sarcasm, “That’s was actually the plan!” She hugs Amelia one last time and then sadly smiles, “The feelings are mutual.” She smirks and then heads into the warehouse.

<><> 

Annabelle eyes shoots open. She squeezes her head from the horrible headache. She had seen too much into the future and now everything was blurry. “Welcome back!” Annabelle looks up into the villain hard eyes and scoots back towards the wall. “No need to be afraid.” Adam says. “I just need to know what you saw!” Annabelle doesn’t answer because she had seen everything and if she told Adam then her mom plan wouldn’t work. “Tell me!” Adam shouts or I will inject you with this. Adam shows her the huge needle. “This baby right here will make you answer all my questions truthfully. However, the reason the world never used it on criminals because it is the worst pain. So little bastard. Tell me now.” Adam smirks showing the long thick needle. “Or tell me through pain! Either way. You will tell me!”

Annabelle chews on her lip and then touches the older vampire. Visions rip through her brain and she begins to shake as she sees blood and bullets everywhere. She pulls back after the quick vision and shakes her head no. Adam growls and grabs the little arm putting the needle in her quickly. Annabelle begins to cry at the pain and before she knew it she was burning in the inside. She looks up at him one last time, “You’re going to die!”