Chapter 7 : Dinner

I felt soft pillows and silk sheets under me . I slept like an angel but the pain never goes away I swear. I peek one eye open to see the blondey looking at me. She's actually pretty without the hooker makeup and clothes.
"Hi ?" I said awkwardly stretching.

"I tried to open the door a hundred times already , you want to try?" She asked walking around the room. I wonder if she has been through this before.
"Nope I'm good , their going to have to open it . Bring them to us not Us to them" I said standing up noticing the patches on my shoulder. I really want revenge at this point and wonder who that pretty boy is that shot me. He really had the balls to hit a female and probably would do it again.

"What's your name?"I asked curiously.

"I'm Ebony Williams , You? "

"I'm Rylee"

"No last name Rylee?" She lifted one eyebrow up.

"Hillmer"

"Have I seen you before?" She asked once again.

"Yea I was at the club where you were very close might I say with my friend" I smirked.

"He's the reason why I'm here actually" She murmured playing with her pink sweater. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She continued.

"I gave him some secretive information that I shouldn't have , they found me I pay the price , a price I don't know yet" She laughed humorless almost painful. If I was naive I would feel bad for this girl but when you do a wrong you pay a price.

I hear footsteps getting closer . I look at Ebony looking at me hearing it too. I mentally braved myself for whatever is at the door.

Two men walk in wearing all black like black demons ready to fight for their devil might I say Mr.King more specifically.

"Put this on and be down in five or I'll come get you by your hair" One of them threatens throwing the dresses across the room.Very rude

I opened one of the bags to find a short length strapless red dress with some red plumps to fit the dress perfect.Wow whoever got these dresses has a good sense of style. In Ebony's bag there was a light pink dress with glittery heels.It fits her pretty good with her blonde hair.

"You guys like the dresses?" A voice spoke from behind me.

I turned to find a older guy probably around 30s with funny looking glasses and a suit with different shades of brown. Very different from all the guys around here. Buff , Tall and scary. For some reason all of them have a obsession with black.

"Very" I respond with a tight smile. Ebony stares at the guy as he's going to pull out a gun and kill us any second.

"Dam I did a pretty good fucken  job !" He chirps happily clapping his hands. I wanted to laugh , I thought I was going to get killed or tortured in a basement but here I am with a funny looking guy.

"Give me a twirl ! Both of you" He motions with his hand like we were models. We slowly did awkwardly.

"Stuff muffin better pay me more for this I swear !" He gave us a toothy grin.

"Um who's stuff muffin?" Ebony ask with a confused expression. I was now beyond entertained , who is this guy??

"Sebas- I mean Mr.King but don't ever say I call him that or he'll probably shoot me in the shoulder like you" He smirks leaving the room.

We stand there looking at the door where the funny looking guy exit out. I turn to Ebony and chuckled shaking my head. Weird guy.

Right when I put my last heel on , the two buff men storm into the room grabbing my right arm forcing me up. I swing my arm under his forearm forcing his grasp out of my arm.