Chapter 6 :Mr.King

Mr.King as Deigo Barrueco❤

His smiled disappeared getting paled shocked his eyes never leaving mine. I already had my gun pointed towards him. They both were unprepared. I smiled. "Let's be fair".

"I think it's time for a family discussion, don't you think?" He gave a dry laugh sitting down like he wasn't affected at a gun towards him.

"Your right Rylee I didn't have to waste my time looking for you." I put my gun down on the table and laid back getting comfortable. I kept my eyes on both cautiously.

"So how's your dead parents are? "I laughed looking around until I see a gun near the private bar that have. I mean shot gun . I stand up walking around looking at his stuff not touching anything don't want leaving finger prints anywhere.

"Dead as ever " I mumbled I feel their eyes on me. Their was a sclience until I heard the click of my gun. I smirked slowly I turned around with my hands up in surrender. I glared daggers at them earning chuckles.

"You were always a stupid worthless bitch I'm surprised you have my dad's business good still unstoppable, I see you need Devin to teach you a lesson. I wanted to flinch .Ouch that hurted . I mentally laughed. I smile innocently at them making them annoyed. Marie scared shit less I act fast as fuck and threw my five switch blades missing 3 and hitting Jackson on the leg the fucker on the shoulder. Jackson tried to shoot only to realize the gun was never loaded. I smirked wickedly he growled.

"YOU FUCKEN BITCH !" He tried to get up from the floor . I kicked him on the face making him grunt. Blood was all over the white clean carpet. I leaned down ignoring Marie's cries to stop .

"Don't ever underestimate a little worthless girl like me " He spit blood on my pink sweater. I was about to stabbed the fucker to death when I heard Marie screamed in pain. I looked up at the fucker had the knife on Maries neck.

"Let's make a deal you let us leave and I don't harm this bitch. I already fucked her. Make sure you kill the baby for me. I gasped I took a step back. Caught off gaurd. Marie sobbed even harder.

"I'm sorry !! I'm soooo sorry !!!" I felt Jackson get up tackling me to the floor ,he threw bunches getting good aim on my face. I block a few ,I aim my for his leg stabbing my fingers to his leg opening his wound his grip got weak. I rolled us over to the table I tried to get my knifes out of my jacket only for him to yank it out of my body. He pulled my hair almost dragging me ,he hit my stomach losing air making it hard to breathe. I fell to the floor he kept on kicking. I started seeing black spots and timed stop. Hearing only my breathing . Where's Damon at ?

(******Damon POV*****)
(Warning!☆ a little inappropriate🙈)

I grunt thrusting hard making her grip harder to me. She moaned louder her nails digging into my back. I trailed kisses down her neck . Gripping her thighs probably gonna bruise then bad.

"Im coming ! "She panted I thrust harder until she was sweating dripping wet on her third climax I pulled out wjen I hit my climax came. I came all over her dress I torned. I cleaned myslef up and looked towards blondey.

"The phone? "I asked she gave me it . "We should fuck sometime later. I smirked "Don't tell nobody bout this I leaned closer to her bitting her bottom lip.

"I won't "

(♡♡♡♡Lexi's POV♡♡♡♡)

I tried to get passed the bodyguards that lead to the VIP section . I glared pushing me back and I pushed back hard making him stumble back a bit. He tried to back hand me when I take my gun out shooting him on the foot seeing his tattoo he had. I needed him alive . I shot the other one in the forhead . I headed to the room , I opened it to find Marie on the floor sobbing. I look around searching for Rylee and them. U see signs of struggle and Rylee's pink sweater ,gun on the floor she can't be shot not bullet shots were heard not damage on the walls. There are blood stains on the white carpet I picture the scene of how this happened I sighed. I calmed Marie down cleaning Rylee's finger prints as possible. I ran out with Marie from the back . I called Damon in to rings he answered.

"Get out call everybody leave unoticeable ". I headed home with evidence of the cups they touched , I need to analyze it as fast as I can. I left the place clean not signed of Rylee.

(☆♡**Rylee POV♡♡☆☆)

I have a big ass headace tied up with blindfolds on I been taken by Jackson and the fucker (Frank) I know I could of killed the fuckers and enjoy my complishment but it's time to face my enemies. I gotta destroy them from the inside get information even if it takes risking my life. I always have my uncle's advices in my head helping me.

(Short Flashback*)

"Rylee you always have to take risks if you don't takes risks you will always work for someone who does" He smiled at me sipping his sweet tea he was always upsess with.

End of Flash.....

I was keeping track of the time seeing how for I am from the club to where they were talking me. In Exact 35 minutes we got off what seem to be a freeway. The car stop hearing Jackson and Frank argue until they got off I hear them open the trunk where I was at. I was yanked out from the car so hard I swear they could of broke my arm . They made me walk so distance stumbling alittle. I feel the one holding me limp. I smirked I put up a good fight . I heard people talking from afar but didn't understand the language. I was about to talk when I felt my head stroke with pain until I fell on the floor falling unconscious.

Few hours later........

I felt my body numb something dripping wet dripping from my face. I couldn't open my eyes it hurt everything did. I hear a door open I kept quiet my throat dry nothin seem to be helping me. What did they do to me?

I heard a girl crying being thrown in the room landing near me. She moved sobbing hard. I sighed annoyed she didn't stop. I finally manage to open my eyes only to shush the blonde girl next to me. I touched my head only to feel blood alot of blood dripping.SHIT. She looked up only to realize she was the girl with Damon at the club she had the same dress on like I said "nothin much on". The door open Jackson enter pulling me and blondey towards a hall. The place was fucken gorgeous I thought it was gonna be in a creepy ass basements. This must be one of Devins mansion. We enter the living room full with girls crying and big buff scary guys pulling them into lines.i was confused for a sec only to realize Devin trafficking woman. He never did that ever. Well the old him. I was standing in the line with an annoyed expression. Having a Glaring contest with Jackson. Suddenly the room grew silent when a guy enter.he glared hard at everybody in the room with his icy cold eyes. He analyzed the girls one by one them shaking in fear not looking at him straight in the eyes. Until his eyes landed on me I looked straight back showing no fear. He tooked out his gun pointing it at me bout to shoot me and I knew he would I know a death full person to another.

Name? He asked with his deep voice. I couldn't lie he was fucken sexy even if he wanted to kill me I couldn't deny that.

Rylee" I answered simply loud and clear for him not taking my eyes off his scary cold distant eyes.

"Any last words? " He aimed his gun towards me. He can't kill me even if he wanted to. I mentally Smirked.

Fuck you I glared about to launch myslef towards him wjen a gun shot was heard. I fell back landing in some strong arms. I screamed in pain holding on to my shoulder. He fucken shot me !!? I felt blood start dripping slowly getting me weaker. I looked at him with my dead full glare.

"Better watch you mothafuckin back !!" I smirked wickedly that ticked him off bout to shoot me again when Jackson spoke.

She's Devins property Mr.king he said pulling me to him. Mr.King glared hard making me scared I never get scared not even my own death but his icy clod eyes sent shivers sown my spine.

"Kill her parents them he answered he put his gun away leaving the room. Only if he knew my family already dead. I chuckled until one of the guys slap me almost knocking me out. Jackson carried me to I don't know where I just needed rest. My eyes started getting heavy I fell into darkness.
Rylee out !!✌