Chapter 5

Nate Bateman as Jackson ^^^^

We got to the Club there was a big line of people waiting while I walk straight up to the two big buff Body Guards. They look at me and my lips while I bit it and he smirked letting me pass through with my gang . I went through and his lips brushed against my cheek. We get inside all you can hear is the music vibrating through the place and people rubbing their sweat bodies to each other. I look around to see if I see a stupid blondey named Marie. I go to the bathroom while my gang spread around the club to not draw attention. I search the bathroom but no sign of her. I walk out already fumming mad I get a table and ordered a cold beer. I chugged it down while still looking around until I catch a glimpse of a table with a group of guys and one blonde girl that looks just like Marie. She wouldn't be talking to guys nor by herself she's shy. I call out a waiter and ask then to give a message to the blonde over their and I kept on looking until the blonde turn around and just as she looks at me I send her a cold glare making Marie gulp. I stand up about to go get her drunk ass when the one of the motherfuckers that ruin my life come sits down with them n had alot of shots. I was shocked in place and Marie looks away from me. I take out my gun slowly when I hand stop me I look up to glare at the person.

:Not now" he whispered and looked at the table growling finally spotting him this time it's my turn to stop him from killing the basturd. We just watch while they talked and laugh. I notice how close he is to Marie while she leans in to him when she laughs and his hands touching her back well her ass😡
They all get up making me confused. I heard something bout VIP and I look at Damon he read my mind grabbing my hand.

No the fuck your not he growled. I snach it away" I'll call you soo you can hear the whole conversation and if something happens you come in. Call the gang and with no more saying I get up stumbling towards there table like I'm drunk until one of the guys catch me while I giggle.

Are you okay Beautiful he asked giving me his flirty smirk. While his arms around my wasit gets tighter. I look up to lock with his dark eyes. Until that ugly stupid disgusting smirk came on.

'Yea she looks fine why don't you come with us to the VIP section "he asked politely his acting skills are impressive but only kus Marie is here. I know he doesn't notice its me I have Changed alot these passed years and I'm ready for my revenge. I gave him a flirtious smile while the guy leads the way to the VIP section . My phone starts vibrating in the pocket. We past the bodyguards I enter first leaving the fucker behind with Marie. I look back seeing him pay the bodyguards while speaking to them quietly. I cannot hear when we got to the place it was really nice and a big window viewing the lower dance floor. I got near it spotting Damon at the bar flirting with a blonde chick with not much on. I feel a hand on my shoulder making me turn around to see who it belong to .

Want a drink beautiful? He asked serving himslef. I shake my head and sat down away as possible from him. Waiting on Marie and the fucker to come back.

My names Jackson he smirked . I frozed in my spot I stared at him shocked . I cannot from words .how could it be? He didn't tooked his eyes off me expecting an answer. Jasmine I winked back. Lying straight out I never been called a bad liar actually I'm pretty fucken good at it.

"So Jackson tell me bout yourself" I asked nicely walking towards him sitting in not a quite comfortable position for me I wanted to puke.

"Well what do you want to know"he touched my thighs slowing going up I shivered in digust him taking it the wrong way smirked. All this time I was looking for him for help to take over for me when I didn't know shit when I was a innocent little girl until he died right when Uncle needed us. He never died just to find him in my present. I fucken hate his guts I kept my act up even if it makes me want to shoot him with no regret. Even if he my cousin so called cousin. Only if Uncle knew what his son did to him.

"Anything" I smirked grabbing his drink while he watches me with an amusement expression on. Left Peru two days ago he answered studying me like an open book. Never gonna knows what going through my death full mind. Two days ago was the same I moved here.

Business? I smiled clenching my jaw. No " he chuckled Family he answered with an dark look on his face. This ain't the same Jackson I remember. I smirked "Wow , what an coincidence I -- --
I get cut off by Marie and the fucker enter Finally!.

"Hey guys we're back he answered I notice a hickey on his neck with a flustered Marie. Sitting Marie down she looks tense avoiding me. The fucker was serving both his drink and Maries I looked closely waiting for him to spice Marie's drink and he did. Thinking we didn't notice. Well I didn't notice. I stand up walking towards him. Can I get a drink ? He glared blinking it was gone before I can see his actions he smirks "Of course " passing me his drink and Maries drink. I was bout to give Maries drink and I tripped accidentally making her drink spill on her dress she gasped red from the face she glared walking out of my sight.Only if she knew I just saved her from getting drugged even better poisoned.

"Sorry" I act like I was embarrassed trying to clean the mess up. Until they both stopped me.

"It's okay we'll clean it " Jackson smiled genuinely. I sighed.

You know I have been to Peru before I smile innocently.

What's in Peru ? He asked I smiled standing up slowly.

Your Dead Father.