Chapter 5 the green soul:kindness

Sycamore journeyed to the mountains he was been reporting about 4 people disappeared for 2 months as enter the cave he saw four people stand over the edge they fall,sycamore Tried to save them"hey,wait!!!"but the four people seems to have vanished"was that?"sycamore couldn't see them,a voice was heard behind him"We're sorry"they pushed sycamore in to the hole"we can't do everything about this,please save our family they need to see kindness again"with that the four ghost disappeared.
Sycamore lead on golden flowers suddenly a female voice was heard"oh,my child are you okay?"sycamore turned and look at female goat with purple dress she seems nice"y-yeah I guess did...did I died?"asked sycamore,the female goat shocked her head"oh no you're not I'm Toriel,caretaker of the ruins"Toriel hold out her hand out and help sycamore up"my name is professor sycamore"said sycamore,just before he continued he almost forget about fry pan(he wore an apron and hold an fry pan)sycamore pick his fry pan up and follow Toriel to her home"my child,why do have you have such items?"asked Toriel"oh it's my battle gears I came to see if there were ghosts but Toriel do you think that a way out of there? because I need to go home"replied sycamore,Toriel sighs of worries and showed sycamore the door"it is the one the out to the rest of the underground if really want to go home i won't stop you"said Toriel as she gave sycamore a hug sycamore waved to Toriel and left.
Sycamore want to though very calm places called snowdin,waterfalls and hotland sycamore made it to the core and about to reach the castle but was stop by two guards"hey uh...we received that a human wearing a apron and holding a fry pan they said that they were wandering about the core but don't worry we'll get you somewhere safe....wait a second you have an apron and a fry pan,that means you must die!!!!!"screamed the guard and starts to attacking sycamore,sycamore try to defend himself but the two guards were too fast for him one of the sword slash his leg opening a bleeding cut he was in too much pain to up"we're sorry,human"said the guards and double slash sycamore's body and killed him the guards carried sycamore's body and soul to asgore they put the body down and left,asgore carrier,sycamore to the basement and put him in the coffin and placing the lid over him show the symbol of sycamore's soul,a green soul kindness

wait a second you have an apron and a fry pan,that means you must die!!!!!"screamed the guard and starts to attacking sycamore,sycamore try to defend himself but the two guards were too fast for him one of the sword slash his leg opening a bleedin...