Chapter 3 the blue soul:integrity

Henry climbed the mountain to see if the rumours are true but he is more concerned to find he's missing friends,Henry enter the cave to see four ghosts standing over a big hole Henry walked over to them but they disappeared Henry couldn't tell if that was real or a illustration but he felt a present behind a voice was heard"we're sorry,please help them we can't do anything about it they need to see integrity again"Henry was mysteriously pushed and fell into the hole,Henry thought that he was about to die but he was saved by golden flowers Henry looked around than he looked up it looks like that he can't go back so he decided to move forward but as he was about to he was stop by a female goat who had violet eyes and a dress with a symbol on it,the female goat held out her hand for the man"are you alright,my child?"said the female goat as she helped Henry up"I guess so but who are you?"asked Henry"my name is Toriel,caretaker of the ruins come l'll you to the catacombs by the way what's your name,my child?"said Toriel"my name is Henry"said Henry as he followed Toriel to ruins,Toriel explains about the underground's history,life,places,towns,restaurants,shops and the king's castle but Henry can't stay he have to find his friends and leave"Toriel,I can't stay I need to find my friends and leave can you show me the way out"pleased Henry,Toriel look worried but she had no choice but she show Henry a door that lead to the rest of the underground so Henry said bye to Toriel and off he goes Henry walked through the snowy parts of snowdin and through the watery parts of waterfall but as he walked through he couldn't shake the feeling that someone is watching him Henry came across an Eco flower he puts his ear on the flower,a voice was heard in a tough female voice"behind you"Henry turned around and a sliver amour was standing before him"well,well,well look what we have here,another fallen human your third soul that we need the another two were easily defeated the 1th died in ruins and the 2th one died in snowdin and you you'll die right here where you are"said the sliver amour,Henry was scared but he can't move so he try to talk to it"w-where are my friends,I need to find them then me and my friends will leave you and the monsters alone"Henry pleased the silver amour to let him go"if your looking for your friends,FORGET!they are dead,got killed and there souls token asgore only need 4 more to go and we will destroy your kind enough talking,TIME TO TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!"screamed the silver amour as it run towards Henry but Henry can't believe that he's friends died he would just want sit here and cry but that never happened the spear impala Henry stomach he was bleeding from the mouth to the stomach Henry took ever last bit of life until he's life fates away,Henry closed his eyes as he was dying after one final breath Henry was dead undyne carry Henry's corpse to the castle and gave to asgore and left,asgore put Henry's soul in tube with other two souls than warped Henry's body wounds with a white cloth around it and want down to the basement where the 7 coffins are lead asgore put Henry's body In the coffin and puts the lad with the symbol of Henry's soul a dark blue soul,integrity.