➵ Chapter Four

(no homo).

"Of course you don't," Daniel replied. "You're way better than him, to be honest."
Joey chuckled and dug his face into the other boy's chest.
Daniel smiled sleepily. "Joey?"
"Huh?"
"No homo?"
"What?"
Daniel laughed out loud. "You're so cute."
Joey smiled as he got out of the bed and grabbed his backpack (did I mention he brought one?).
"I'll see you at school."
Daniel stood up and walked up to Joey, then to wrap his arms around the shorter boy.
"Okie."
Joey pulled away from Daniels grip and smiled awkwardly. "Oh- um okay. See you later."

*the next day*

Joey walked into school bright and early so he could attend his early morning art class.
He never really showed it, but Joey was actually a really good artist. Drawing and painting relaxes him, especially after his breakup.
He walked into the small room, holding his purse full of art supplies.
"Good morning, Joey!" His teacher exclaimed with a bright smile.
Joey waved and sat down at his desk, pulling out his paint set and a sketchbook.
Suddenly, he felt a firm grip on his shoulder.
Joey jerked his head around, only to see a complete stranger.
"You're coming with me."

"Wh- what do y.. you want?" Joey stammered, slowly backing up until his back hit the cold wall of the small bathroom.
"Will you please shut up?"
Joey closed his lips and sniffed. "Please don't h-hurt me."
The other laughed. "You're begging ain't gonna do anything, baby doll."