Truth...

School

Hikaru's Pov.

*Sighs*

"Hikaru, what with the unhappy sigh?" I heard a girl say walking towards me.

"What do want?" I said in an unhappy tone.

"Oh? Come on honey?" She said. I had my back to her, so I couldn't see her. I turned around, Oh shit, Emma.

"E-Emma!"

"Did you forget about the dare and our little relationship?"

"I didn't forget about the dare, but what relationship?!" I said upset.

"What's with the tone?"

"My morning was very bad! Okay!?" I said irritated.

"Fine, but we still have something!" Emma said stomping her foot and pointing down.

"No, we are NOTHING! And you need to expect that!" I said in an angry tone.

"Nothing!? NOTHING!? Well after you fail this dare we will be everything! Okay?!" Emma said in the same tone.

"Whatever." I said walking away with my hands in the air.

(Y/N)'s Pov.

I was in Choir class. My favorite class of the whole day.

"You could turn a..." I singed but got interrupted.

"Mr. Bass?" Emma asked, *BTW Emma is the girl that yelled stay away from the host club. With her little blond army.*

"*Sighs* (Y/N) stop, please." Mr. Bass said unhappy.

"Okay." I stopped singing.

"What is it Emma?"

"Are you sure that (Y/N) should get the solo? I can sing better than her." Emma said trying to be the center of attention...again.

"Emma, we have been through this millions of times. (Y/N) is a great singer as are you. But (Y/N) edged you out by a little." He said with left hand up making the sign to show a little.

"Okay, fine." She said not happy.

"Start again (Y/N)." Mr. Bass said

"Okay," *bell rings* *sighs*.

"It is okay, (Y/N). We'll get to it tomorrow." Mr. Bass said.

"Y-Yeah, right." I said picking up my stuff. As I was walking out of choir Emma smacked my stuff out of my hands and papers went flying.

Emma's Pov.

My girls and I lost it when we saw (Y/N)'s papers go in the air, and her books hit the ground. "Pick it up, peasant!" I said laughing.

"I'll help you." I open my eyes fully and I see my girls standing in a wall to block (Y/N).

"Girls move, I can't see (Y/N) on all four picking stuff up." I said trying to look around them. Then they just start to make a circle around me and would walk to block (Y/N). "Girls MOVE!" When I said that they all moved and now I know why they were doing that. "HIKARU GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yelled as they both got up.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, she is bad news!" I said walking to him.

"Thanks Hikaru." (Y/N) said hugging him and walking to lunch.

"HIKARU!" I yelled at him.

"What!?" He said.

"I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT HER!" I said upset and rage full.