| twenty five.

THE three younger Holbrook children stood in front of their desired destination; Star Labs.

    Simon looking towards his older sister, "Sure you wanna do this Rach?" Nodding she took in a deep breath as she adjusted her bag strap walking into the doors.

    She could hear them, the joy they were having, could she do this? Did Rachel want her friends back? Or was she fine without them?

    Aidan and Simon watched their older sister pause in her footsteps, they had never seen her so vulnerable.

    She was the type of person to bottle all her feelings up and then when she did speak her mind, somehow things would end up bad.

    Like with their dad.

    Tobias Holbrook had never been apart of his children's lives, it was merely a miracle if he had even texted them.

    Tobias Holbrook had ruined Rachel Holbrook's life, and the one moment she spoke up, it resulted in her being sent off to boarding school for majority of her life.

    Her siblings never got to know how she was as a teenager, they were never there to tease her about her first kiss, or boyfriend, or how she beat the crap out of Duke one day.

    And they regret not speaking up for her.

    "You got this Rachel." Aidan whispered into her ear as he squeezed her shoulder, giving her some words of encouragement.

    The three slowly walked into the room, the room where she found out Barry was The Flash, the first time she met Caitlin, the first time she met Cisco.

    The room grew silence as the people in the room turned their attention to the three bodies in front of them.

    Lia smiled, walking up to Rachel embracing her in a hug - which surprisingly - she returned. All mouths dropped as the girl they hadn't seen for weeks was in their presence.

    Caitlin squealed as she ran up and tackled Rachel who laughed at the overly-excited doctor, who quickly moved on to the two brats that always bullied her online.

    "I see Satan's spawns have arrived."

    Everyone laughing as Simon and Aidan's eyes widened in fear of the new sassy Dr. Caitlin Snow.

    "You wanted to talk?" Rachel said looking directly into Jen's eyes, who nodded walking out of the room with Rach following.

    Jen hadn't talked to her in weeks, let alone have a face-to-face conversation with her. She didn't want to admit it, but it felt foreign, she had grown used to it.

    "How are you?" Jen said quietly looking at how serious Rach looked in front of her, she was never serious.

    "I'm great."

    "That's good..." Jen said scratching her neck - she had never had any trouble making a conversation with her.

    "Jen. There's a reason I'm here," Rachel paused watching as Jen continued to stare at her feet. "It was to get my friends back."

    Jen's eyes lit up at the sound of the proposition, "You want me back?"

    "Well you were sort of a bitch to me, and my friends, and my boyfriend. But you're my bitch, I guess." Rachel said as she watched Jen jump for joy causing the girl to roll her eyes.

    "So we're friends again!?" Rach put her hand out before Jen could envelop her in a hug, "You're on probation." Jen pouting in disappointment, she had hoped everything would've been okay.

    "But we can still hug." Jen screaming tackling the girl into a bear hug, the others in the other room running out and joining in.

    Things were alright.

    Well besides the fact that Cisco had left the group with Jade for a family dinner.

    But nobody seemed to care.

    Right?