III (3)

I woke up in the middle of the night after having the best dream about Jacques. We were dating, holding hands, kissing, and he wasn't being a dickhead.

I put on my boots and jacket, and walked down the cold dark streets of my city. I walked over to Jacques' house, and called his phone. "Yo," He said.

"I'm Outside." I stated. "So..."

"Jacques, open the door!"

He opened the door, rubbing his eyes and shirtless. I walked inside and sat on the couch. "What you doin here?" He questioned.

"I came to see you..."

"Well, you see me."

"Jacques!"

"Aye aye, My mama sleepin." He pulled me by my wrist. "C'mon."

I climbed up into his king size bed. I placed my jacket on a chair and kicked off my shoes. He got in his bed, but made sure he stayed on the other side. I tried to move closer to him, but I played it off like I was stretching.

When we woke up, my head was laying on Jacques' torso with his arms wrapped around my body. I didn't remember none of that happening, but ain complainin. I felt him start to move. I closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep so I wouldn't have to get up. That didn't work. "Asia" He called out my name.

I sat up in his bed. The time read 10:50 a.m. My phone said I had two missed calls, one from Mia and the other from Mahlik.

"I'll see you later Jacques." He pulled me into a hug before letting me leave.

"Hey Mahlik." I said through the phone. Mahlik was upset because I took so long to call him back. I'm sorry, but I was with Jacques...

"I'll be over later." I assured him before hanging up. I went home, took a relaxing hot shower, ate some leftover McDonalds, and headed over to Mahlik's house. Mia was texting me about some party going on tonight. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood for partying. Nothing ever went good at those things.

"When you gone stop playin with me Asia?" Mahlik asked.

"Playin with you how?"

"You ain't givin a nigga no type of play."

I traced the tattoos on his body with my finger. I didn't say anything.

"Can you make it up to me?" he asked.

"Make it up to you, how?"

"You know how." He pulled me into a kiss.

When Mahlik kisses me, I don't feel that spark like I use to.

I pulled away. "Can we just watch a movie or something?" He let go of me. "Nah. Ima see you later tho." He said.

"You puttin me out?"

"Basically." He bluntly stated.

--------------

Picture of Mahlik On The Side.