Chapter 11

Kristen's P.O.V

Two days after the baby is born

I feel a set of strong arms wrap around me as I am holding our two day old baby girl, Lilibeth. I smile at her as she begins to stir. "The doctor says she's good to go home today." He whispers to me.

"Sounds good. I can't wait to bring her home an begin our lives with her." I say before I lean up and kiss his lips softly. He smiles at me and then looks at Lilibeth.

"She's so perfect, just like her mother." He says smiling at her.

Robert's P.O.V

As we pull into the driveway, I smile. "We're home." I announce before I get out and take the car seat out. I look over at Kristen to see a tear fall down her cheek. I quickly kiss it away. "Don't cry, love." I say before I lead my little family inside.

Kristen smiles as we walk in and I place Lily in her car seat onto the table. I take her out and walk her around the house, showing her the home she'll grow up in. Kristen follows along, smiling as I talk to our little girl.

The last stop is in her room. "And this is your room. It's been ready for you for a while now." I say before kissing her small forehead. She yawns before I lay her down into the crib.

I smile as I pull Kristen into my arms and kiss her softy. "I love you, and our little girl." She whispers as she nuzzles her head into my chest.

"I love you both too." I say happily. "Forever."

Author's Note:

So this is the last chapter. I hope I did this story justice. Thank you for reading this story, it has been an honor to write it.

I will most likely not make a sequel to this story, but I am going to write Robsten one shots and put them all in a book for you all, so stay tuned.