chapter 2

Kristen's p.o.v

2 months later.

Rob and I have been living together for the past two months. I'm so glad that he forgave me. I never really thought about how much I missed him until he showed up at my door.

I'm pulling a brush through my short hair when he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Are you ready?" He asks referring to our date that he's been planning for the last week.

"Almost." I say smiling up at him.

"Good. I have a lot planned for this evening." He says grinning.

He sits on the bed as I change out of my jeans and into a skirt that stops at the middle of my thighs. I leave my plain white shirt on, instead of changing into something flashier.

When I pull on my shoes, Rob is by my side and is taking my hand in his. He leads me out of the door and into the car.

"So where are we headed?" I ask excitedly.

"You'll see." He says with the same crooked grin that I love so much.

We stay silent as he drives. After what seems like twenty minutes, we arrive at a small restaurant on the west side of town.

Being the gentleman he is, he gets out and opens my door for me. I take his hand almost reflexively. He smiles as he leads me into the door.

I know that the paparazzi are somewhere near here, but I don't care at all right now. All I care about is Rob, and nothing else. He loves me and I love him. We shouldn't have to hide our affection for each other in public.

He tells the woman at the front his reservation and she guides us to a table in the corner of the patio outside. A table for two, with champagne glasses, under the stars. Amazing. I wasn't expecting anything like this at all.

He pulls my chair out and we sit beaming at each other. We look through the menu and we tell the waitress our meals. Once she disappears into the restaurant, Rob grabs my hand and we sit staring lovingly into each others eyes.

I can't wait to see what else he has in store for me. When the food comes, we make small talk about filming and upcoming travel dates.

When we finish, Rob is eager to continue our evening. He pays the check and we get back into the car. Anticipation is eating away at me when we arrive at a small park with a lake in the center.

Rob takes my hand and we walk through the winding path the leads to the clear blue lake. In the moonlight the lake is a dark blue and silver color. As I stare at beauty of the lake, I don't even notice when Rob goes down on one knee and pulls out a small box.

"Kristen Jaymes Stewart, will you give me the greatest honor and marry me?" He says staring into my eyes.

"Yes! One hundred times yes!" I say as he smiles the biggest smile. He stands up and slides the ring on my left ring finger. I pull him into a deep kiss and he wraps his arms around me and picks me up off my feet. I squeal as he does this and he laughs at my reaction. 

"I love you so much!" I say as he places me on the ground.

"I love you, too." He says in his husky voice, before our lips collide.