Chapter 6

Roberts p.o.v

I've been planning this for so long. She's always wanted to go to Hawaii and I want to make that wish come true.

We've been in the car for only a few minutes and we are arriving at the airport. I park the car and start taking our bags out of the car. She gets out and takes my hand into hers smiling.

"Can you tell me now?" She said kissing my cheek as leverage.

"No. It's a surprise. You're not going to know until we get there." I say smiling as we enter the airport. I hear her sigh and I smile.

"It won't be much longer, love." I say kissing her head.

...

Kirsten's p.o.v

We've been on a plane for what feels like forever. It's only been a few hours, but I'm so excited.

I turn to Rob who is staring at me in awe, and ask, "How much longer?"

"Five minutes." 

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. We're about to land."

...

Roberts p.o.v

As we get off of the plane I smile at Kristen, who is practically jumping with joy.

"Have you figured it out?" I asked her smiling still.

She nods excitedly. "Hawaii. I've always wanted to come here."

"I know. That's why we're here."

"Rob! I love you so much! I'm glad we finally got married. We should've done it a long time ago." She says before leaning up and kissing me with so much passion, I had to pull her off of me, because we were in public.

"Wait until we get to our final destination." I say smiling with pride at my gorgeous love.

She nods giggling a little as she smiles up at me.

Kirsten's p.o.v

This was amazing. I was in Hawaii with the person I loved the most. Rob had planned everything out and had even found a beautiful rental house for the two weeks we were here.

We got into the taxi that was waiting for us and the driver drove us near the beach where there was houses placed at intervals across the stretch. The driver pulled up to a big yellow house that sat right at the beach. Rob smiled at me then announced, "We're here."

We got out of the car and pulled our bags out of the trunk and he lead me up to the door where he set the bags down and scooped me up into his arms.
"Is this necessary? I think I can walk through the door." I said as he carried me through the door and then placed me on the ground.

"You know I have to stay true to traditions." He said in his husky British accent.

I smiled and he lead me to the main bedroom where there was a large bed. He took my hand and lead me over to it and began kissing me. Hard and fierce, and full of fiery passion. I kissed him back just the same.

He started to unzip my dress and and I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt as he pulled me onto the bed as our lips collided. He had finally got my dress off and began to kiss down my neck. I sighed in pleasure as I finally got his shirt off and threw it across the room. I started to pull his pants off as he kissed down my body.

I then pulled his lips to mine and kissed him with intensity as I tangled my fingers into his hair. I sighed against his lips as he finished to undress me.

....

The next morning
Roberts p.o.v

I wake up with Kristen wrapped in my arms. I smile and lightly draw patterns on her exposed skin, careful not wake my sleeping love up. I smile as she sleeps, and just think about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful wife. It's incredible to call her that. My lovely wife, Kristen Pattinson.

She stirs a little then her eyes open and she smiles. "Good morning." She says as she turns in my arms and gently kisses me.

"Good morning Mrs. Pattinson" I say smiling.

"I love the sound of that."

"I do too." I say before kissing her head.