two

Keith sat at the far edge of the bed while Lance kept his head down on a pillow.

"as much as I appreciate your effort, Shiro. you can't just send us to a room and expect improvement to happen." Keith nodded at Shiro, acting as if completely nothing happened.

"Keith is right, for the first time." Lance agreed. "not like you'd expect nonetheless." he shrugged.

"I didn't want to take it this far, but since you two want just not cooperate, I have no choice," Shiro sighed. "we are having a intervention, right now." Shiro motioned toward the door.

"what? interv- yeah, no. you may be Voltron's leader but you can't automatically tell us what to do, and expect us to do it." Lance attempted at arguing.

"that's what a leader does, idiot." Keith spat out at Lance.

"idiot? really? that's the best you could come up with, Kei-" Lance began, but was soon interrupted by Shiro grabbing both boy's arms, and almost dragging them out the door.

"you two," Shiro groaned. "are going to be cable partners by the end of this intervention." Shiro pulled Lance and Keith to where the rest of the paladins had been. "guys, we are having a intervention."

"intervention? you sure you want to that far? that's a pretty nasty way to deal with your problems." Coran said, with concern in his tone.

"no, Coran. their earth customs of interventions are probably far different from Altean ways." Allura reassured, getting a look of realization in return.

"anyway, there's obviously a problem between two of our Paladins." Shiro said, turning the attention toward Lance and Keith.

"between us two," Keith looked at Lance. "I'm not the problem."

"well then, I'm not the problem either!" Lance replied.

"you are both problem, guys!" Shiro interrupted the start of another stupid argument. "what we need to do is single out the problem, so this won't effect Voltron."

"well, if we're going to be here for a while, I'll get refreshments." Hunk volunteered.

--
this part is lowkey cute cuz they ironically tell what they like about each other
--

"so it's brought to our attention that, Lance, blue paladin, and Keith, red paladin, cannot corporate whatsoever ." Allura stated. the whole group sat in their lounge space, with Lance and Keith seated on one side of the couch and the rest on the other side; Allura in the middle and Shiro and Coran at her sides. "so what I want you two to do is tell each other what you don't like about each other and tell each other why, now, who would like to start?"

"I would gladly like to start," Keith raised his hand. "first of all, I hate the stupid smirk he does all the time."

"and why's that?" Allura asked.

"it's just-" Keith looked over only to see Lance doing that stupid giddy smirk, which actually made him blush just the slightest. "it makes him look like an idiot."

"hmph." Lance said in response, with the devilish grin still on his face. "what I hate about him is pretty obvious, that freaking mullet thing he has, what is it? the 80's? oh, and why? I mean, who even likes mullets?"