I stand up, my mouth agape. He takes a second look at me.

"Babe, like two minutes. I swear." I shake my head at him.

"You're going to send him to the hospital!"

"That's kinda the point Brinley." I hear Justin let out a strangled moan.

"Oh shut up." Niall punches him one more time and Justin lays back down, defeated.

I wince when Niall hits him and he notices.

"What's wrong Brinley?"

"Are we really having a conversation while you're beating someone up?"

"I'm a great multi - tasker."

I start to smile, but I can't. Once I do, then I automatically forgive Niall and I'm trying to stand my ground. I try a different approach.

"Justin are you okay?"

I kneel next to his head and put his head in my lap, pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"You know it just really sucks ..." He says.

"Yeah I know being beat up isn't fun." I glare at Niall.

"No. I meant, it really sucks that we broke up before before we had sex. Those two years were wasted for nothing." I glare at him, dropping his head back down in the sand.

"Permission to continue." I say to Niall.

He smiles at me then continues beating up Justin until he passes out. Niall stands up and I grab his face gently, trying to avoid the cuts and bruises. I plant a kiss onto his lips, which takes him by surprise.

"Thank you. If it weren't for you, I'd still be dating that loser."

"I thought you hated fighting?"

"I do. Only when it's absolutely necessary however. Let's get you cleaned up."

"Just like the movies." I smile and grab his arm, tugging him back to his car.

"Keys." I state.

"No way."

"I will straight up punch you in the face." I say, quoting one of my favorite movies.

"Oh yeah? Try me."

He stands in a boxing pose, shuffling from right to left. I laugh and copy him, trying to punch him in the stomach. He grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him, until out bellies are touching.

"Nice try rookie." He whispers.

I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his lanyard. I move my hands up his neck and into his hair, taking the lanyard with me. Before he can realize what I'm doing, I've taken the lanyard off his neck.

"Ha!" I shout. I run to his car but he grabs my waist.

He gets into the car first but I fight my way in and sit on his lap. He huffs.

"Fine." I turn around slightly so I can see his face.

"So what does this make us?"

"Is this a trick question? We're both single. Duh Brinley."

"I wouldn't mind dating someone again." I say quietly.

"Fine then go and get Justin." He says, smirking.

He's not going to let me get by without saying it.

"Fine. Niallwillyougooutiwthme?" I say super rushed.

"What?" I take a deep breath.

"Niall will you go out with me?" I ask again.

His stupid little smirk won't leave his face.

"What?" I turn around until my back is against the steering wheel. I kiss one cheek.

"Niall." Then the other.

"Will." I kiss his nose.

"You." I kiss his clenched jaw."

"Go." I kiss his shoulder.

"Out." Then the other one.

"With." Then I kiss his lips.

"Me?" I look back at his face.

"Yes."

"Finally asshole." I mutter.

"You're not the one to stay single for awhile are you?" I dig my elbow into his ribs in an answer. He groans in pain but I dismiss it.

"So who exactly is driving this car?" Niall asks, peering over my shoulder. "Me." I say.

I turn on the car and pull out of the parking lot. I start slipping down Niall's knees so I wiggle myself back up onto his lap. Going back to my house, a yellow light suddenly turns to red. I curse and slam on the brakes, jolting back into Niall.

"Yeah. Um Brinley I don't think this whole driving thing is going to work."

"I'm doing perfectly fine!" I complain.

"One, you're even lucky you made it into driver's seat and two, I'm doing a little more than fine." I turn back to see Niall's face flushed.

I smirk and clamber back into shot gun. He bites his lip and looks over at me. I get up on my knees and lean over on the console. I cup my hands around his neck and start to kiss his jaw line. I can feel his jaw clench. I giggle as I watch him take one hand off of the steering wheel to land on his thigh, his fingers clenching.

"Maybe we do this another time?" He asks.

"But Niall!" I complain. He lightly shoves me off as he runs yet another red light.

"Jesus! Are you trying to make me crash the car!"

I laugh and return back to my seat, but not returning my hand from his thigh. With every street we pass, I creep my hand up higher and higher until I touch the zipper of his jeans. He gently picks up my hand and places it on my lap.

"Alright. We can finish this later. But I swear if you crash this car, you can explain to the officer what you were doing."

"Oh come on Niall. Lighten up a tiny bit."

I trail my finger down his bicep, tracing the ink swells on his skin. I loop my finger down the collar of his shirt, going over his collar bones.

"Thank god we're home." He mutters.

All I'm asking is for you guys to check out my new series called "Imagines' and to give your feedback, thank you! :)