Episode List

An Episode List, because Wings and Aero did one and it's fun.

Little note. When I say something is 'Based off of blank'that only means I got the idea from that episode. The actual chapter might barely have anything in common with the episode. Just a heads up. Also I'm vague as all heck.

                                                                             SEASON ONE

Gravity Rises: Based off of Tourist Trap. Where Dipper and Mabel come to Gravity Falls and EVERYTHING kicks off.

Attack of the Shadow Wraith: Based off of... The Pictures. The title kinda explains it. If you've seen the pictures then you already know whats going to happen.

Nightmare: Based off of... One Shot Fan Fictions About One Twin Comforting The Other After A Nightmare I guess. That pretty much explains it really.

The Clairvoyant: Based off of The Hand That Rocks the Mabel. Where Pacifica tries to follow her orders.

Gravity Grave Yard: Based off of The Inconveniencing. Where Dipper and Mabel hang out with Robbie and his friends at a graveyard.

Lost in Time: Based off of The Time Traveler's Pig. Where the twins go to the fair on encounter Blendin Blandin and Dipper tries to get a pig. And makes a mistake.

The Northwest Secret: Based off of Irrational Treasure. Where the twins find out a few things about the towns past as well as the Northwests.

Lake Monster: Based off of Legend of the Gobblewonker. Where the twins go with Ford and Soos to look for the Gobblewonker. Spoilers, they find it.

Lazier Tag: Based off of... My mind. ...Where the twins find a monster in the Lazier Tag court.

Restless Spirit: Based off of Northwest Mansion Mystery. Where Mabel has to help Gideon, and she learns some thing about him. And yes, the beginning of Mabeon.

Grunklenapped: Based off of Not What He Seems. NOT where I rip out your heart and stomp on it a few times, that's a few chapters away. This one the OoTCE tries to stop Ford from opening the portal.

Story of Two Stans: Based off of Tale of Two Stans. Where we find out what Stan did to make Bill so angry.

                                                                              SEASON TWO

Song of the Siren: Based off of Dipper VS Manliness. Mabel being insecure about how she looks and goes to get 'help'.

The Crystal: Based off of Little Dipper. Alpha Twin! Alpha Twin! Alpha Twin!

Ransom: Based off of... My sick twisted mind. And THIS is the one where I rip out your heart and stomp on it a few times. That'll be fun.

The Deal: Based off of Sock Opera. Ironically contains no Socks or Operas. But will contain the thing we ALL want.

Moral Fite: Based off of Fight Fighters. A goofy lighthearted chapter to help you recover from the last two chapters above. Also, is a a Moral Kombat parody and not Street Fighters parody. Because MK is all I know.

Paradox: Through a series of events that you'll have to wait  to find out about the twins find themselves in a distance future. And they meat a being of great power in this time. 

Shadows in the Night: Based off of... My slightly less sick twisted mind. The Museum is attacked by something strangely familiar.

The Date: Based off of... My slightly less sick twisted mind, again. *cough*Mabeon *cough**cough* Also Dipper being protective twin brother and... something truly special.

Edge of Reality: Based off of Dipper and Mabel VS The Future+Weirdmageddonpart 2. (yes I know I skipped part 1.) Hey!The OTHER Chapter Where I Rip Out Your Heart And Stomp On It A Few Times! But not quite the way the show does it.

The Fight Before Christmas: Based off of Weirdmageddon part 3. Where we Take. Bill. Down.