Antonio Lopez's and Raini Rodriguez's Wedding on September 3rd
Located at the Kingsal Minor Hall in Downtown L.A., 9th St.
Ceremony starts at 6:00pm

I can't believe she's getting married.

"I'll be sure to be free. Check yes for me." Calum says. "Can I bring my wife and kid?" He asks.

"Yup. But, since Ross has a big family... you could only bring a plus one." I shrug and shake my head.

"I won't be bringing a plus one." I reply. For two reasons, one being Laura has her own invite, and another being she's in the wedding.

"You're not bringing a date?" Calum asks. I shake my head again. Glancing at Laura, I can see a small smile on her face as she looks at her lap. "Okay, well... let's go eat. Dinners on the table." We all stand up and go to the kitchen, and that's when I grab Laura's ass.

"Okay, cut it out, Ross." She whispers, smacking my hand. "Just wait until we leave, I'll stay at your place tonight." She mutters. Oh, it ain't over yet, sweet cheeks.

"Stay at my place?" I whisper, nudging her side. "Fuck yes." I add, taking a seat beside her at the table. Raini and Calum sit across from us and I grab a breadstick, digging in.

"So, I'm loving your guys' song." Raini says, giving us a smile. I look at Laura, who was drinking some wine. Laughing, I place a hand on Laura's thigh underneath the table. Let the games begin. "Laura told me you guys are going on Ellen and on The Late Late Show. That's exciting!" Laura's hand meets mine under the table and pushes it down.

"Yeah, I can't wait. I haven't been on Ellen for like... a year and a half." Laura explains.

"And I've never been on The Late Late Show with James Corden." I bring my hand up more, pushing up her dress. I glance at Laura as she  shifts in her seat, causing me to chuckle a little. She grabs my wrist, making me stop.

"So, how's Kyler." Oh fuck no, Calum. At the mention of his name, I go up higher on Laura's thigh and move her underwear to the side.

"Oh uh, he uh, we broke, we broke up three weeks-weeks ago." She says, struggling. Smirking, I take my middle finger and gently rub it over her clit. "He was screwing another... another student and got fired." Her hand grabs my wrist again and she looks at me, giving me a warning.

"What about you, Ross? Who was the girl who was still pending a couple of weeks ago?" Raini's asks. With that said, I slide my middle finger into her, her hand slams down on the table as she straightens her body. Raini jumps and looks at Laura.

"Sorry, I just remem-remembered something..." She trails off, closing her eyes. Smiling, I pump twice and she shifts around again, grabbing my wrist.

"Oh, she's my girlfriend." I say, shrugging my one shoulder. I move my finger around, now sliding my ring finger in, now pumping two fingers somewhat slowly.

"What?!" Raini exclaims. "You just told me you won't be bring a date to my wedding, though?"

"She's already invited to the wedding." Calum narrows his eyes at me.

"What?" Raini asks. "Who are you dating?" I look at Laura, who had her head down and I could hear her breathing get heavier. Not to mention, she was squirming a bit. "No way!" Raini exclaims. "You two are dating?!" Chuckling, I nod my head.