Chapter 8

Your POV. I looked around to see A guy with black hair a mask in his hand, black jeans, black T-shirt. W... who are u? Oh yeah where's my manners, The names Jack. I was about to run until he was in front of me. I ran into him then he held me tight. He had a bottle, he said drink this. I shook my head no. He tightened his grip which made me gasp he then put the bottle in my mouth. He let go of me and I ran to the stairs until I blacked out.

Freddy's POV. I seen your name ~

fall down the stairs. I ran to her and picked her up and put her down on the couch. Guys! They looked at me and said what happen to her. I seen her fall down the stairs. She woke up, your name~

you OK. She ignored me, your name~

answer me plz. She closed her eyes again. I put her in her room and layed her on the bed. I sat on the bed until she started to twitch a lot and move I ran to her and shook her and said your name~

!! ANSWER ME!! She opened her eyes and they were purple. Umm your name~

why are y..that's when she smashed her lips into mine. I blushed really red. I don't know why but I don't want to kiss her back but I need to. So I kissed back she said Freddy we need to get rid of those clothes they look like they need to be washed. Umm...I think I'm good. She growled a little. Let me take ur clothes off she said.

Freddy: No, I'm fine with them on.

Your name: *growled louder* THATS IT!!

Freddy: ah shi*

Your name: *yanks Freddy's clothes off*

Freddy: WHY ARE U DOING THIS!?! I then blacked out.........................
...........................................................................................

Freddy:*wakes up*what the where am I?? I looked around and seen something in the shadows it was.. Your name~ sh.e look..ed different. She looked like the shadows.(BY THE WAY AS IN SHADOWS I MEAN LIKE SHADOW BONNIE SHADOW FREDDY AND ALL THEM ANY WAY BACK TO THE STORY). She wore a black short dress and she had bunny ears her eyes were now purple and her skin was like the shadows. She came closer to me out of the shadow. Your name~ are u Ok?

You: *chuckles*  well I guess the teddy bear woke up.

Freddy: Her voice was now darker. Your name~ what happened to u?

You: Are u kidding I feel awesome and free,*twirls* after Mari gave me powers and did this to me ive never been more happy in this body.

Freddy: Give me my your name~ BACK!!

You: *chuckles* I'm sorry but she's gone and I'm here.

Golden Freddy: I seen my brother with wait.. Is that your name~? It is but she looks like the shadows.

Freddy: Leave her body NOW!!

YOU AKA EVIL: No can do.

Gold: I stepped in from the shadows. Freddy seen me and your name~ smirked at me.

You, evil: Well well well looks like there's company. How about u can meet my boy friend.

Freddy: wait boy friend??!

Gold: I would be delighted to meet him.

You, evil: Oh Shadow cuttie~ *sang*

Shadow??: yes dearie?

You: We got company.

Gold: Holy shi* that's shadow Bonnie!

Freddy: She's dating Shadow Bonnie?!?!?!!

Shadow Bonnie: well long time no see Gold. It seems I think your name~ here wants something from u and let her get whatever she wants!

Bonnie: There's Freddy. Where the hell have u been!? I looked to see is..DAT your name~.

Freddy and Gold: yup, an she's dating Shadow Bonnie. And became one I think.

Bonnie: What NO not to this bastard!!

You: Well Bonnie id like to meet again but u know I'm busy and your name~ is gone.

Bonnie: What NO!! *Smashes lips into yours*  Your name~ Ik ur in dere plz I'm counting on u! She opened her eyes and said B.BBonnie is DAT u?! Omg ur Ok. I thought I lost my sweet princess. She then fell and fainted.

Shadow Bonnie: Damit *disappears*

Le House ~★

Hey guys my stories are by me and my friend that has helped me through personal stuff keep voting and you might get a surprise.
I can't get on a frigging chapter so I have to update this part again ugh!!

Your name~ ...... I woke up in my room. Wierd? I got out of bed and seen something in the mirror. I seen me with black bunny ears purple eyes black greyish hair and a really short black dress that almost shows my butt. Ahhhh!!!!!!! Freddy came bursting the door open." WHAT"!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?!! " long story short um well... U see shadow Bonnie and Mari changed u into that and great news is u have powers"!!! Still I don't like it!