Update (AGAIN)

Hey guys! So I've decided that I WILL be continuing with Her Name Is Daisy, and boy-oh-boy am I excited. The thing is though, when I began this story I didn't have a clear idea about where I wanted it to go. Therefore, I am going to sit down, write out my thoughts on just how exactly I want this to go down, and then it's time for editing.

When I edit the chapters 1-6, they will probably insanely different than how they originally were. I know precisely where I want this story to go, and I'm not going to be able to make it there if I don't do some major reediting and what not. I hope you guys will bear with me while I work on my edits. 

I'll be going back and labeling every original chapter with (OLD), as well as a note at the beginning of each chapter. After they have been changed, I will label them with (NEW), as well as will be taking away the note. When all six chapters have been edited and changed, I will take away the (NEW) on all of them and I will take down the two author notes. 

I'm really excited for this story guys! I think you guys are really going to love it!

Now, I have some other news. I am thinking about opening up a one-shot collection piece. It will have a request section, and I'll be writing for tons of different fandoms! If you guys think I should go through with it, comment down below or message me. If you have any fandoms - and prompts for said fandoms - you would like me to write for, I will give a list of my current fandoms down below so you can comment or message me!

Fandoms: (these aren't in any particular order)

Shadowhunters (TV show)
Agents of SHIELD
Once Upon a Time
The Tomorrow People
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
Pretty Little Liars
Doctor Who
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Movie and TV Show)
Girl Meets World
Secret Life of the American Teenager
Mighty Med
Lab Rats
Stranger Things
The Flash (2014 TV Show)
Best Friends Whenever
Glee (Not Past Season 3 Yet Tho)
Arrow
Harry Potter (Books)
Harry Potter (Movies)
The Mortal Instruments (Books 1-6, no others)
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Movie)
The Hunger Games (Movies and Books)
Divergent Trilogy (Books, and no way I'm not writing for those fucking movies)
If I Stay and Where She Went (Books, and movie)
Disney
Star Wars (Movies only, w/ Clone Wars)
Marvel (Cinematic Universe)
Fablehaven
Percy Jackson
Heroes of Olympus
Five Kingdoms
Warrior Cats
John Green Books (And Movies)
To All the Boys I've Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You
Girl Online (Only book 1)
The Book Thief
Matched Trilogy
The Giver
Dork Diaries
Ever After High
The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy
Uglies (and currently up to Pretties)
Fangirl
Love and Gelato
Pretty Little Liars (Up to season 6 on TV show and on book 3 in book series)
Halsey
Panic! at the Disco
Melanie Martinez
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez
Ryn Weaver
Bea Miller
Sabrina Carpenter
Batman (As well as all other bats, robins, and main villains)
The Flash (Comics)
Spider-Gwen

BYEEEEE!!!! :))))))