Help?!

(Luna's POV)

I was sitting on my couch when my friends Sarah called me. Hello I say picking up the phone. Hi! Um Luna, I was walking back to my house and now I'm lost. I sigh and say I know this town inside out, what buildings are by you? The Bubbly Cafe(idk XD) She says.

OK go inside, and I'll be there soon, we can have some tea while we're there I say causing her to chuckle. We hang up and I grab my phone and start walking down the street. There's no use driving when that cafe isn't far from my house. As I'm half way there I start getting the feeling I'm being watched. I turn around, but don't see anyone.

I shrug and continue to walk, being more aware of my surroundings. Suddenly I feel arms go around my waist and I hear a voice say You're coming with me. The hell I am! I screech trying to get out of his grip. I turn his his grip to face him and knee him in his stomach causing him to drop me.

I run up the street and can hear his footsteps after me. I turn the corner going the opposite way of the cafe. Suddenly I realize I came across a dead end. I turn around to see the man. I can now see how he looked. He had a dark blue fringe, blue eyes, and I could see tattoos on his left arm. I whimper and say Leave me alone or I'll call the cops. He just looked at me, looking very nervous and suddenly he started walking closer.

I looked up at him , and say please? He just kept coming closer and I kept backing up. Suddenly my back came in contact with the wall and he keeps coming closer. Let's not do this the hard way yeah? He says but he seemed very nervous.

Suddenly I hear a noise and look to my side and then I feel myself being lifted up and I knew this was it. I was being kidnapped... I screamed for help hoping someone would but no one did. Suddenly I'm placed in a car and try to open the doors but they don't budge. I sigh and sit back tears flowing down my face. Help? I mumble one last time before passing out...

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! It was fun to write!! Bai!! :D