~~Karmen4

I had butterflies in my stomach… The last time I’ve ever gotten butterflies was when I had first hitched my leg around the pole last year, first time on the job. I don’t know why I was nervous, but this wasn’t an oh my god I think I’m going to puke kind of nervous, it was more of a holy shit I’m mad excited kind of anxiety, like when you go on a roller coaster and you’ve reached the first huge-ass drop.

My head was spinning as I made my way to the VIP lounge once again tonight. The Adderall was probably beginning to wear off which wasn’t good, I don’t think.

Trying to shake it off along with the butterflies, I strode into the VIP room with an air of faked confidence. My green eyes were set on the booth to the back, the guys chatting, smoking, and drinking. I must admit that Tony really did know how to run a business, even though it was dirty.

I already knew what I had to do to get Mister Alex on my side, a lap dance—I specialized in them when it came to hot guys.

As I neared the table, I saw the weirdest thing—deep blue eyes appearing through a cloud of smoke. It was so strange, so eerie and as the smoke began to clear I saw a grin on his face, it was sexy and tempting, and in that moment, all I wanted was to touch him.

For once, I was glad that this was my job…

“I’m back boys,” I murmured, flashing a smile that would lure the Devil from his wife. “How’s your night been so far?” I wondered, throwing my body forward a bit to showcase my chest.

“Great, we’re celebrating Alex’s love life!” the shitfaced dread lock boy announced.

“Oh really? What’s so great about it that you’ve felt the need to visit me?” I purred, batting my eyelashes and giving Alex a small, shy-like smile as I looked up from underneath my lashes coyly.

“He’s finally back on the market,” Dreads answered again. “After three months! That’s a record for mah bro.”

“Hmmm,” I said, tapping my fingers against the table, watching Alex take another hit from the hookah. They must’ve bought a lot of weed. “Well, would you guys mind if I joined in on the fun?” I asked sweetly, winking at Dreads.

I’m pretty sure he got the point.

“Here,” Dreads said, scooting out of the booth with two of his friends, “Let my boy through.”

Alex looked at them stupidly for a moment before his stoned mind realized he needed to get out of his seat.

Agilely, despite his state, he slipped from the booth and stood before me. The top of my head came up to his chin—I was wearing five-inch heels.

Looking up at him through my eyelashes, I grabbed his hand, laced my fingers through his, relishing the warmth that spread through my body at just grazing his skin. My other arm went around his neck as I pulled his face down so my mouth was at his ear.

“I’m going to make you happy that you split up with your girl,” I breathed in his ear. “Tonight, I’ll be your everything.”

“What’s your name?” he murmured back.

Karmen was about to come out of my mouth, but instead I whispered, “Karma. Now sit your nice ass down in a chair, cutie.” I pushed him backwards towards a chair by an empty table with just a hand to his chest.

He stumbled backwards and fell into his seat.

“Good boy.” I smirked. “I like my men obedient,” I laughed lightly as the song playing over the speakers suddenly ended and “Practice” by Drake came on.

Suddenly, everything in my eyes narrowed down to Alex, his clueless face as he saw my body begin to sway and twist, before I knew it I was dancing around him, popping my ass out and moving it slowly before him. Dropping low at his feet and coming up slowly, rubbing my ass up his legs as I rose. Soon I was in full dance mode, moving in rhythmic ways. Within two beats, I was on his lap, moving on him teasingly, a lump rising in his pants, massaging my bottom.

"You're a fine motherfucker," he whispered in my ear as I danced against his lap, his voice mimicking the lyrics in the song, sounding almost like Drake himself. A shiver stroked through me as I ground into him provocatively. I could hear a smirk on his lips as his hands came around my waist and pulled me against him, nearly ruining my routine.

"But I'm not stupid," I huffed, yanking out of his grip and finishing his lap dance by turning to face him completely and straddling his hips, my lips nipping up his tattooed neck, tongue slipping underneath the collar of his hoodie and gliding across his collarbones causing him to shudder, hands moving once again to my lower back and holding me in place, fingers slipping into my booty shorts, something papery being put between my G-string and asscrack.

"Then what made you chose this job of all things?" he inquired as I breathed down his neck seductively and rubbed my chest against his, the song starting to come to a close, his pants bulging even further.

"Circumstance," I said quietly as the song ended completely and I backed off, his friends began to laugh and cheer, money being tossed at me. Hurriedly, I gathered it all up before swaggering off, swaying my hips maybe a bit too much, the feeling of the rolled cash in my thong all too familiar, my heart beating too fast, the Adderall fading quickly, and strange butterflies smacking against the inside of my stomach as I dizzily slipped into the dressing room and collapsed against the wall, unwanted tears slipping quietly down my cheeks, smudging my makeup. I hated my job.