Meet The Genin

"Isn't this amusing?" a dark, and rough voice announced, turning a bit stunned, they discovered that whilst in their discussion, the Akatsuki had reached the gates, and that three of them really were midgets...

"W-what are you doing here?" Tsunade managed still in a slight state of shock.

"I thought that would have been obvious" the Akatsuki member replied mockingly, with a 'Swish' he whipped off his hat, which randomly poofed away to reveal golden hair, tanned skin and blood red eyes. "We're here for the chuunin exams, I'm Kyuu, Jounin of The Village Akatsuki" the man said pointing at his headband which had a black metal plate and red cloud on.

Tsunade sweat dropped slightly, trust the Akatsuki to twist things to their own liking. "So those three" she pointed at the slightly smaller figures "Are the genin entering the exams." Kyuu nodded.

"Oh and before I forget, I do believe Leader-sama promised you a scroll explaining the situation." Kyuu said chucking a scroll at the Hokage, Tsunade caught the scroll.

"Then I do believe Kyuu-san that this matter should be discussed in more depth with the other Jounin instructors... Akatsuki though it has been inactive, is still viewed as a threat, please come with me so we can discuss this matter" Smirking Kyuu turned to the three genin.

"Be careful you three. I don't care about destruction, maiming or death. Hell, I'd praise you if you did that! Just keep yourselves safe, I am not dealing with those lunatics back home if you three are careless. Got that?" The three figures nodded in the affirmative.

Kyuu followed the Hokage who was also followed by all the leaf jounin, which was all of the Konoha crew, the sand jounin and the oto jounin.

xxx

Sasuke was pretty damn curious about the Akatsukis actions, the man Kyuu would definantly know more about Itachi than the genin, so the wise thing would be to go to the meeting. And maybe he could get some leads on Naru.

xxx

Kai smirked as he watched Kyuubi-sensei walk away with all the jounin. So this was his the birthplace of kaa-san and tou-san, and from what he heard from sensei those jounin were all acquaintances with kaa-san.

This village was going to be fun to play with.

Kai was about to get some confirmation for a plan from his sisters when he realised they were surrounded by 12 curious genin, and 3 children who were looking at them completely bewildered.

Kai sweat dropped... the jounin obviously did not perceive them as a threat if they were so stupid as to leave the kids with three Akatsuki genin.

Turning his head slightly he caught the eyes of his sisters who were watching him carefully for guidance with a slight nod he reached up to his straw hat, his sisters followed his lead. With a 'Swish' the three genin took off their hats which once again randomly poofed away.

xxx

Hiro Shuki was a twelve year old male genin. He had short and soft silver hair, and scarlet eyes. He was on Team 5, which consisted of Kenji Yukan and Aika Lee, and their jounin leader was Konohamaru Sarutobi. Hiro was what you could call popular, he had tons of friends who would describe him as loud and fun. But there is one quality which is an inherited family trait, he was incredibly impulsive.

So when the three Akatsuki genin whipped off their hats, he immediately studied them.

The boy had short raven hair, dazzling cerulean eyes, pale skin, and a rather emotionless face with the exception of a very suspicious looking smirk.

Hiro decided the boy would get on his nerves and he didn't want to try and be friends with him... maybe he could fight him in the exams.

The girl who looked like a spitting image of the boy had long raven hair, bloodthirsty red eyes with a slitted pupil, pale skin and a rather dangerous grin on her face which seemed to promised lots of pain, death and bloodshed.