Cara Delevingne : Baby girl

Hiiiii this is my first one shot ever i hope you like it , request one if you want ! 

____________________________________________________________

One Shot : you and Cara Delevingne married and you already have an 8 months baby girl , she misses you because you went to work .

You were in Canada , Toronto cause you had buisness there , and its been 3days since you been there while your wife Cara was in your house in Malibu with your baby girl Blue .
Right now you are having lunch and checking some reports and files in your hotel then you are heading to a meeting . Your phone starts buzzing , its Cara , you pick up :

- Hello love , you say smiling .
- Hey y/n (Your Name) , she says sighing , you can tell from her voice that she was tired .
- Whats wrong love ? you ask worried
- i miss you , blue misses you y/n , she says and you hear crying in the background.
- i missed you both too Cara ! hey is that Blue crying ? you ask
- indeed she is , since you left she didnt stop crying , and i seriously dont know what to do to make her stop , i think she wants you here , she says .
- aww , my poor little muffin , i will be there tomorrow hopefully , you say feeling your heart ache for your baby .
- no i cant deal with her , i cant take it anymore , i need your help with her y/n , she insists .
- Cara love , you know i cant i need to finish this work here , you say , and then i will make it up to both of you sweetheart , you say trying to calm her down .
- alright but at least tell me what to do to make her stop with crying and to make her rest ? she asks .
- wear one of my sweatshirts , she loves them , im sure she will sleep on your chest when she sees it. you say
- alright , i will try babe , she says .
- okay , now i need to go love , stay safe . you say hanging up .

You go to your meeting , your body was there but your soul and mind were thinking of Cara and Blue , you regret leaving them alone , you decide that next time you will take them with you wherever you go .

You finish work for that day and you know that you cant take it anymore , you just cant wait until tomorrow to see your babes , also you feel guilty that Blue is crying because of you . So you decide to take the first flight and head home , fuck work right now , all you think about is sleeping next to your little muffin and making her happy .
You get there at midnight , and now you are opening the front door .

- Love im home , you scream as you close the door .
But none answers , you think she is sleeping since theres no noise in the whole house . You walk towards your bedroom , and hear faint noise of the televesion , but no human voice , you open the door and there lays your wife with your baby girl holding on her tight , you take a moment appreciating the beautiful sight infront of you , smiling like a total idiot .
You walk towards them and leave a kiss on each forehead , then you go to your bathroom to change tiptoeing hoping you wont wake them up , but you fail cause you drop something on the way and Cara wakes up

- babe is it you ? she says rubbing her eyes from sleep
- yes love , sorry if i woke you up , you apologize

Then Blue wakes up crying , you go get her and hold her in your arms , she looks at you smiles , then lick your face as a kiss and rest her head on your shoulder , with her tiny hands holding on your shirt .

- my little muffin , you say and caress her soft baby hair .
- how do you do that ? Cara asks mentioning for you to sit on bed
- do what ? you ask .
- how do you make her so calm ?
- i dont know really , you answer honest
- from now on , you wont leave without her , she been a pain in the ass .
- i wont , you say leaning forward to kiss your wife while Blue is still in your arms , in the middle of the kiss Blue starts hitting your chest making annoyed baby voices , which makes you pull away , then Blue lick your lips as if to kiss you .

- someone wants me for themself only , you tease cara , leaving kisses everywhere on your girl .