Last Supper part 1

The Smith Family was currently having dinner . They sat around a table and enjoyed one another presents and fellowship. However by now it was getting late in the evening, and the twins were starting to get sleepy and cranky.

"Mommy I'm tired" , Aaron stated while rubbing his eyes. " Yea me too" Kyle stated following his twin. "Honey, maybe its a good idea that you get the boys to bed, I mean it has been a pretty long day." Brenda said.

"OK, Jason you heard the boys, take them to bed." Devin stated forcefully. "Excuse me?" Jason asked a little shocked at the tone his wife was giving him. " I said.."

" You know what, how about I take the boys home? Besides I'm tired and could really use the rest anyways." Cassy interrupted the two not wanting the couple start a argument at the dinner table.

" Are you sure, because if its to much trouble then I can get Jason to.." "Trust me Devin its OK. Come on little rascals." Cassy said slowly getting up from the dinner table.

" Alright night baby, Ill see you in a few." Brent stated giving his wife a kiss goodnight. After saying goodbye to everyone the twins and Cassy were headed to bed

"Now that their gone am I the only one at this table who is wondering were the hell Korey is?" Devin asked addressing the question more towards James.

"Honey calm down, its not really any of are business" Jason told his wife .

"Honestly I have to agree with Devin on this one Jason. Now its almost 8, and theirs still no sign of Korey, and I'm starting to get worried." Brenda said.

"Have you checked on her to make sure she is at least ok?" Brenda said to James.

" Look you guys I'm sure shes fine, Greg stated. "Umm Ill make a toast." Dean said trying to relieve some of the tension in the room. Cling Cling Cling

"Uhh may I please have everyone's attention" Dean stated as he clanged his fork against his glass of champagne.

" Lets see were can I start? I have known you for about 30 years now, and I can honestly say you are one of the most hard working men I've ever met. You raised three beautiful girls into excellent women."

"HA!" Brent and Devin stated at the same time causing Jason to give them the death glare. " Uhh sorry my brother." Brent said to Dean.

" Anyways as I was saying Greg you have such a beautiful wife and family, and I just hope that one day, I can settle down and be able to have a family just like you." Dean stated.

"Thanks man Greg stated giving Dean a manly hug. " Cheers." Brent said " Cheers, the remainder of the family said.

Clap Clap Clap A noise from the opposite end of the dinning came." That was just abosulutley beautiful."

~ Sorry this was a little short, however this chapter is the introductory to part 2. Hope you guys liked it!