Malala

Malala Yousafzai (Malālah Yūsafzay: : ملالہ یوسفزئی‎; : ملاله یوسفزۍ‎ ; born 12 July 1997) is a Pakistani activist for and the youngest-ever laureate. She is known mainly for human rights advocacy for and for in her native in the province of northwest Pakistan, where the local had at times . Yousafzai's advocacy has since grown into an international movement. Activist for the right to education , especially female education .

She is also best example  for women empowerment . Even though she got shooted by Taliban gunman or threatened  by some people , she never move her footsteps back or stop fighting for right female education nor she stop empowering the women . She is strong girl who kept fighting for girl education.

On 2014 , December 11 she awarded with Nobel Peace Prize for her struggle and suppression and for fighting for several years for the right of girls to education under the most dangerous circumstances.

Through her heroic struggle she has become a leading spokesperson for girls' rights to education and for women empowerment too .

 Don't read by yourself ,

Share it to your friends also <3 

Let me hear your thoughts , what do you  think  about Malala :)

Thanks FOr reading :)

HAppy Wattpading !! :D :)