He quickly bowed before the ran out of the café, leaving behind a baffled Jimin.

Jimin let his head fall down on the table.
This was probably the worst meeting he's ever had.

When he was back at the dorms, the noticed that Jungkook was out again. Probably with Sehun. The younger spend noticeably much time with the other male.

The black haired laid down on his bed. He pulled the blanket up to his ears, even though the heat of the summer burned in his room.

Jimin closed his eyes and thought about what Hoseok told him.

Yoongi talked about him. Yoongi.

He smiled a bit. Jimin wasn't sure why but somehow he liked it that he was on the mint haired's mind.

Nevertheless, there was one thing which bothered him.

Hoseok mentioned the name Tae in connection with the thing Yoongi couldn't get over.

He knew he was right when he thought there there was something wrong.

And apparently the person in the middle of everything was that 'Tae'.

Jimin sighed as he nestled down in his blanket. He was too tired to think.

He mumbled Yoongi's name when he drifted into a deep sleep.

During his nap, he had a dream. He saw Yoongi sitting on a meadow. The wind carried colourful flower petals through the air.

Some entangled themselves in Yoongi's mint coloured hair. Jimin stared at the male.

Yoongi looked stunning. The way the sunshine hit his pale skin let him shine brightly.

The black haired walked towards the older male. He could feel the flowers that touched upon his ankle.

"Yoongi!", he said in his dream. Yoongi turned his gaze towards him and Jimin's heart throbbed in his chest.

So, so beautiful.

"Come here, Jimin.", dream-Yoongi said with a smile, opening his arms for Jimin, so the other make could fall into them.

"Yoongi!", Jimin said one more time before accepting Yoongi's offer. The ihrer make was warm, he felt so real, he could hear Yoongi's heartbeat as he snuggled his head into his chest. Perfect. Everything was perfect.

"Ji-mi-nie! Wakey, wakey!"

Jimin hummed, still drowsy. He opened his eyes and stared into Jungkook ' brown orbs. He younger boy was leaning his body over Jimin's.

"Awww, hyung, you look so adorable!", he purred.

Jimin glared at his friend. What an asshole. Waking him up when he was having a nice dre---

Jimin flushed red. No, no, no the dream wasn't nice! It was weird! Weird, a weird dream!

Jungkook tilted his head as he watched Jimin blushing. He grin spread over his face, showing his bunny teeth and a small chuckle escaped his red lips.

"Ay, hyung, why are you blushing? Did you have a dirty dream?"

If Jimin was honest, he was surprised that his seemingly innocent dongsaeng knew about things like a wet dream.

"Wha-no, of course not! Pervert!"

Jungkook grinned and patted Jimin's hair. He removed himself from Jimin and walked around in their dorm room.

"Yeah, and sheep can fly. Anyway, why were you sleeping with a goddamn blanket by this heat?"

Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Can't a man be tired?", he grumbled. "Today was just exhausting."

Jungkook snorted loudly.

"How is a date in a café exhausting?"

Jimin sighed.

"It wasn't a date, you loser. Besides that, Yoongi left early.

Jungkook stared at Jimin in disbelief.

"What? You met Yoongi?", Jungkook asked furiously. His expression changed immediately.

His eyes became small, his lips formed into a thin line. Jimin could basically reek the anger that came from Jungkook.

There it was again. A weird reaction to the passing mention of Yoongi's name.

"Yes.", Jimin said calmly. "What's the problem with that?"

Jungkook breathed in and forced a smile.

"Nothing. Sorry, I was just surprised. I mean, you only met twice."

Lies. More lies.

"You're lying.", Jimin stated. There was no emotion in his voice. He knew how cold the statement sounded.

The time was perfect to confront him. Jimin was aware of the fact how unfair it was to charge his best friend with this when he was as vulnerable as right now. Yet he was positive that it was the only chance he'd get.

"I'm not.", Jungkook replied.

Jimin didn't let Jungkook irritate him.

"Now or never.", he thought.

"Jungkook, who's Tae?"

Jungkook's eyes widened. He licked over his lips. His dark brown eyes flickered over Jimin's face, searching for any kind of hold.

"Where do you know this name from.", he asked, dangerously calm.

Jimin swallowed. He got him.

"That doesn't matter, Jungkook. Who's Tae and why are so sensitive about him?"

Jungkook avoided his gaze. He compressed his lips, struggling with himself whether he should say something or not.

"Don't mention this name ever again.", he whispered, his voice shaking.

Jimin felt like crying. What could be so terrible that Jungkook didn't want to say anything about it?

"Jungkook, please. I just want to know what's wrong."

Jungkook's eyes met the floor. He shook his head, hands clenching and uncle ching into fists.

"Jungkook. Come on.", Jimin tried again.

He didn't mean to pressure the younger. He didn't mean to upset him.

Jungkook fell on the floor, curling into a tight ball. Tiny sobs came from the boy's mouth. He tried to talk but his sobs muffled his voice, making it hard for Jimin to understand what Jungkook wanted to say.

"I miss Tae so much, Jimin. I miss Tae, I'm scared, I'm alone."

Jimin got up from his bed. He sat down next Jungkook who curled himself into a tiny small, whispering 'Tae' over and over again.

"Don't cry, Kookie, don't cry, it'll be okay.", Jimin tried to comfort his friend.

Jimin put one of his hands on Jungkook's thigh, the other one rested on Jungkook's back, rubbing comforting circles on the body parts.

"It was his fault, only his, if he wasn't here Taehyung would be. It's only his fault. I hate him, I hate him so much."

Jungkook started crying even louder. The young man wasn't able to held himself back anymore. The tears escaped his eyes, silent screams escaped his mouth.

Jimin has never seen Jungkook as miserable as now.

What the hell did I just trigger?

_____________________________
E N D N O T E

I don't know what I'm doing