Just one kiss

*revised

Nitori had Rin stuck between him

and the wall for a while now.

"Senpai..." complained Nitori "please..."

He was on his tippy toes, trying to reach Rins lips. Rin was resisting him, not hard considering how much taller he is than Nitori.

It's not like he didn't want him, he just thought it was too soon.

"This is embarrassing..."

"But Rin-senpai..." whispered Nitori, wrapping his arms around Rin's neck "don't you want to?" Nitori slowly moved one of his legs inbetween Rins thighs, trying to get a reaction out of him.

Rin let out a sharp breath.

"Nitori..."  he winced, turning his face away, "that's playing unfair."

Before Nitori could say anything, Rin said, "How about...a kiss?"

"That's it?" Nitori said deadpanned.

Nitori let go of Rins neck and made some space in between them.

"Just one kiss?'

Rin lifted Nitoris chin, staring intently into his eyes. "That not enough for you, sweetheart?" he taunted, ready to repay all of Nitoris teasing.

Nitori stared right back him, his eyes trailing down to Rins lips. Nitori bit his lips, clearly frustrated. He looked back up to Rin with half lidded eyes. "N-No..." he whispered.

Rin took a deep breath feeling uneasy.

"Can I...?"

"Ofcourse" Nitori smiled "you don't have to if you don't want to, though."

Rin raised his eyebrow tilting Nitoris head slightly higher, "You waited until now to say that?"

Nitoris eyes flicked down and he softly laughed. He smiled and decided not to say anything, afraid of saying the wrong thing.

Rins eyes drooped down as he tilted his head. Their lips brushed against eachothers, soft lips against rougher ones. Nitori parted his lips, hoping that was enough to get the message across.

Rin removed his hand from under Nitoris head. He trailed his lips to Nitoris jaw line, whispering, "you sure are bold, Ai"

Nitori smiled.