Chapter 4

Meredith.

Screams and then a loud thump followed.

I put down my wallet with my lips pursed. I knew that taking Thomas to this side of Munich was a bad idea. I lived in a bad side, filled with robbers and gangsters.

I ran out of my front door, as fast I could only to see Alejandro there.

"Alejandro what the bloody fuck are you doing here!?" I shouted at the masked man.

"To reclaim what's mine." He stepped forward and leaned in.

I pushed him off me. I didn't want to make another mistake with Alejandro as I did before, in the past.

I gasped as I saw Thomas lying unconsious on the ground. I knew exactly what I had to do to Alejandro.

I grabbed him from the scruff of his collar and pushed him onto the brick wall.

"Woah lolita, I know you want me in you but shouldn't we do it somewhere more private?" He smirked.

I growled and starting punches like no other. I wanted Jandro to feel all the pain he put me through, all the sleepness nights I would get, wondering if he was going to rape me again tommorrow or not.

I threw one last punch at his face, before dropping him to the floor and taking Thomas to my car, so I could drive him to the hospital.

I knew Thomas would be pretty upset, that a girl had just saved his life,like most men do. But I knew deep down, Thomas would understand.

Breathe in and out Mere, in and out. I kept my breathing steady as I drove as fast aa I could to the nearest hospital.

I didn't really bother or cared about whether Jandro wpuld report me to the police or not, because right now I needes Thomas to live.

Immediatly, Thomas was taken out of my back seat and thrusted into the harsh lights of the emergency room.

I sank into a plastic chair and put my head in my hands, letting all my thoghts overwhelm me at once. I didn't know what I would do if Thomas didn't make it.

What if it was just me alone in this big, messed-up world? What if I never laughed or cracked a smile again? Seconds would stretch into minutes, minutes into hours,hours into days.

Until I realised that I had done nothing with my life and I would rot away. Until I would just sit in a old rocking chair and stare at walls until I went bat-shit insane.

I didn't want my life to become like that, maybe that's why I needed Thomas in my life so badly. So I knew that I had done something with my life.

The suspense was killing me. I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked over to the counter where a fat nurse sat.

"Excuse me, but is there any updates on Thomas Müller?" I asled with the sweetest smile I could muster. Keep in mind, I didn't smile that much.

"Room 204." She said with a nod.

I stalked off into that direction and I was greeted by a plaster-encased Thomas.

"Tommie, I'm so so sorry that I let Jandro do this to you." A single, salty tear fell down my cheek. It hit me how sick some people are really are.

I lied there for a while,and finally in a long time, something felt right in my life.