CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

After almost a month, I think, I couldn't get him off my mind. I'm still thinking about Adam at some times. But then, in that span of time, Zac is really being good to me. I'm being preoccupied on everything he's doing. We do go out which he considered as a date but not me. Maybe a friendly date.

Like today, we're going out. But I'm still at my office finishing my work and I'm ready to go.

"Hello?" I said after I answered my phone. It's Zac.

"Ready?"

"Almost. Where are you exactly?"

"There." I can sense a smile on his lips when he said that

"Where?"

"In your heart." then he chuckled

I rolled my eyes but then I smiled knowing that he's just trying to be funny 'and sweet'. This past few days, I'm starting to appreciate his efforts to make me feel comfortable with him, that there's no reason for me feel bad at him. I think I could say that... yeah, we're friends, good friends.

"Hey Katherine Rose Anderson, soon to be Mrs. Summers! What's happening to you?" then I heard a small laugh, a forced laugh actually. Then he sigh heavily

"Um, nothing. I'm just-

"Aren't you finish yet?" his voice is back to it's cheerful tone.

"I think so."

Then, the door opened. Seeing Zac's good looking face. Actually, he's not the usual rich kid you'll see wearing tux and all that when they go out. Just like now, he's just in his black faded denim, a black shirt with red checkered polo unbottoned and with his sneakers. His fine with that. No need to overdress as he said. He looks like the boy next door.

"Good, then I think we sho- Are you... checking me out Ms. Anderson?"

I came back to my reverie. I didn't know that I was looking at him smiling. Oh! I'm smiling. Stupid Kath!

"W-what? No! I-I'm... just thinking of other things." i said trying to look confident but didn't succeed because I just stuttered.

"As you say so. Let's go then. I don't wanna be late." tilting his said on one side

"Late? Why-

before I could even finish, he already went out.

===

"Careful." Zac gently told me as we are walking to somewhere I don't know. He put blindfold on my eyes before we went out of his car.

"Here we are beautiful."

"Stop with endearments Zac." then I hit his arms.

"Whoa! What's that for?"

I just laughed.

"You ready?" before I could even answer him, he already took off my blindfold. All I can see is a dark pathway surrounded by trees.

I looked at him and laugh. He looked at me with 'why your laughing' look.

"You put that," pointing the handkerchief on his hands "and this just your suprise?" I told him while still having a little laugh. As I stop laughing, I saw his sad face. I felt guilty for laughing. Now I don't know what to say to him.

"Hey," I tap his shoulder "I don't mean to insult you. I mean-

"Gotcha!" then his the one laughing at me now. I looked at him puzzled.

"Do you think I'll insist on going out and do that 'blindfolding thing' just to show you this? Oh, c'mon! You think of that little? Of course I'm not." he chuckled and then he smiled at me and speak again but in a little bit serious tone

"Come," he said offering his hand for me to take. I took it immediately. "i'll show you the real thing"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ooopss! Sorry for the very late update. Really sorry. I just had some problems with stuff but now, it's okay.

Have a great day ahead guys! Enjoy!

-AkoAySecretHaha