CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Okay, now I don't know what to do. I was like, staring to my dad and look at the two 'unknown' men and back to my dad again until my dad broke the silence,

"Kath, this is Michael Summers, a good friend of mine, and, this is ZAC, his son." he said stressing the name of the cutie guy. I admit, he's really cute and...hot but not my type.

Since my parents taught me to be polite, I greeted them.

"Hi, I'm Katherine. It's nice to meet the two of you." I said having fake smile, as if I really do care about them. I just don't get it, why I need to know them.

"Hi" the cute guy whose name is Zac, said with a smile. I just smiled back at him.

"I think we should discuss things now and plan everything as soon as possible." Mr. Summers said with a smile but full of authority.

This things are really getting in my nerves. What the hell all this things mean? Discuss what? plan what? I couldn't get it.

"Excuse me, I assume this meeting is about business. I don't think I have a say on this Mr. Summers. Our business is still on my dad's control. So, whatever is your concern sir, you can talk to my dad. I'll go now." I told them, trying my very best to stay calm. For me not to make a scene and lose my temper, I decided just to walk out. I was about to turn my back when my dad called me.

"Katherine Rose! You're not going anywhere!" I can feel that I'm in trouble cause my dad just called me in my full name.

"But dad-

"So I see, she doesn't know anything about this George? I think we should tell her now" what is Mr. Summers is talking about? Tell me what?

I looked my dad puzzled. "Okay, now, I really don't know what's happening. Tell me dad."

"I-I wanted to...to..." he looked down. It's as if he can't handle this issue, whatever is it.

He can't even look into my eyes. What's wrong with my daddy? I wanted to hug him like I always do whenever he's sad. But now, at this very moment, there is a part of me saying 'he is hiding something from you' and a part of me making me feel angry but I don't know why. Am I angry of my dad or is it the fact that I now look like a fool because I don"t know what's the matter with this "meeting".

===

My dad excused himself and me. We went to his work place and I think he'll tell me what's happening.

"Kath... M-Michael and his son is here b-because... be-

"Because what, dad?"

He looked away from me before he speak. "We... are about to... plan... p-plan your-

"Dad! Your not some kinda retarded. For sure you can speak much better than that." I told my dad with a smile.

"You'regoingtomarryzac!"

"Dad! I didn't understand it. Can you repeat it again? Slower this time."

"You're.Going.To.Marry.Zac"

'whaaaaat!?' Is he kidding me?