Wake Up

Picture is Jennifer ( Zendaya Coleman )

Jennifer's POV

"BLEEP, BLEEP, BLE-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled frustrated, breaking my alarm clock. I check the time and it was 9:00. School started at 8:00.

Oh well.

I marched outta bed, took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Slipping on my joggers and a crop top, I brush my dark brown hair in a messy ponytail, while singing " IDFWU." Not really wanting to put on socks, slipped on a pair of flats while grabbing my two necklaces. On my way downstairs it was silent so I assumed everyone was at school or work. Not really up for breakfast I grab a glass of orange juice and my bag along with my phone. Jiggling the keys in my hand, I unlock the garage door and start up my motorcycle, plopping on my red skull helmet.

Time to move.

*********************************

Opening the door I see the class stare at me for at least two seconds until I gave them a glare. Mrs. Jameson, my absolute annoying teacher, ( but then again aren't they all ) tells me I'm late.

"Good job figuring that out, Sherlock," I reply, rolling my eyes obviously annoyed. This earned a couple giggles from the class and from bitch face a detention slip.

Yay.

"What am I gonna do with that?"

"You're going to detention after school, young lady. I do not take such disrespect from a child just because she wasn't raised with manners."

The whole class gasped in shock of what she said to me. No one has ever spoken to me like that. This shit was not gonna slide.

"Bitch, what did you say? Listen, I don't need to use my fucking manners. I will say what I want to, and what I'm going to say to you now is you will take this detention slip, I will not have fucking detention, and if you don't... Well you can figure out." Mrs. Jameson looked at me with her mouth hanging and clear shock on her face.

Guess no one's ever talked to her like that either.

Being annoyed, I hand her the slip and go to a seat, kicking my feet up to the desk.

"Erm, uh, so who did their homework?"

Suddenly, the door opens and out comes three boys I've never seen before. The first dude had brown hair and hazelnut eyes. From what I was seeing he sure had some tats, looking about age 17. Dude #2 had blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He looked about 18, so not too old. Last, but not least, dude #3. He looked like a child not a day older than 16 with ginger hair. They sent some flirty winks and some of the sluts giggled giving the most sluttiest smiles I've ever fucking seen. The first dude had the nerve to wink. So being the nice bitch I am sent him the finger.

"Jennifer!" The teacher scolded. I rolled my eyes in response.

"Well class, today we have some new students joining us. Would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked pointing to the first dude. He stepped up front.

"Hello. My names is Clayden Reynolds. I'm from California, and moved over here in Massachusetts because, well..." He stopped for a moment while the class silently waited. I rolled my eyes again.

Dramatic much?

".... I got kicked out for fucking the principal's daughter," He continued. The whole class was looking at him like he was dead. Even the teacher was a bit taken back. He had the balls to flash a smile. Talk about being proud.

"Well... How about you two?" She asked the other boys.

"My name is Alex," said the ginger. He sat down two rows in front of me.

Better keep your distance.

"Vincent," the blonde grunted. He also went to sit, but next to Alex. Clayden still wasn't seated and was scanning the room.

"Take a seat please."

He still was up.

"Clayden, please take a seat," said Mrs. J a little more commanding.

This dick was still standing.

"Clayd-"

"Listen you fucking ass, she said to put your butt in a fucking seat so fucking do it! I haven't got all day so do me a favour and put your dick in a chair before I march up there and help you," I said interrupting her. I was tired and he needed to sit. He looked at me with a smirk.

Click.

Click.

Click.

His feet were stepping towards me. The everyone's eyes were staring at him. So was I. He arrived at the empty sat next to me. On my face was a shocked expression, my mouth open along with my eyes.

"Clayden, but you can call me Clay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyoooooo!!!!!
I know my writing is cringey, but hey I tried <3
Sorry it's short : p
I'll try to make the cast later...

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

Thanks guys! xxx

-Jojo M.