Chaper 7

"What the hell," I said as soon as I read the message. I ignored it and bounced downstairs to eat some pancakes. Matty, Flynn, Tobi, Daisy and her bf and the Fab Four were stuffing their faces.
I growled and spun on my heels, sprinted upstairs and picked up a staff.
I tip toed down the stairs and positioned myself so no one could see me.
Mmmmmmmm
Those were supposed to be my pancakes I thought, but that was inturrepted as I heard a herd of elephants coming my way. I jumped up and screamed scaring the crap out of them. I cracked up as their faces were priceless, I started to roll on the floor it was that funny.
"Hay Lexi don't forget to breathe," mumbled Daisy.
I got up and shoved past them to see that there were no pancakes left.
I growled really loudly and went to the weapons room. I grabbed some knives, poison arrows, bows and a couple of sniper rifles. I stormed up to mind's bedroom and threw everything at her.

" I thought you'd never come," she said. My reply was a chuckle, I grabbed precious's keys and bounded downstairs angrily. Mindie wasn't that far behind me.
"She is pissed obviously can you not see that," Daisy skreeched. I stopped to listen to the argument.

"No, and if she is pissed we are screwed,"

"Oh wow good reply Tobias. What are we going to do?" She yelled back to him.

I barged in knocking over whoever was guarding the door. Daisy and Tobias stopped and stared at me. I growled even louder, shoving them apart and pinning them to the walls. They replied with grunt. I let Daisy go, knowing she would need to get help.

"What the hell do you think your doing talking about me," I shouted in his face.

"Help," he whispered helplessly.
I snorted.

Is the wittle baby worried about his face," I said sarcastically.

Then I got pulled off of him, and that only made me angrier. I turned around and found the fab five facing me and Daisy standing behind them.
"You asked for it," was what I whispered before drawing a bow and aiming it.