Chapter 8

The boys all scattered except for Flynn.
I aimed the bow even lower so it was aiming for his little friend.
He growled in protest.

"Calm down Lexi," someone said behind me.

I cracked it and spun around letting go of the arrow and watching it fly straight past daisies head. She whimpered and left the room.

I drew out a knife and placed the bow and arrow on the floor. I cracked my neck and knuckles as challenging someone to a fight. I got a grunt in reply from Flynn.

I threw the knife and it nearly got his private area.

"Get out now," I shouted at everyone else. They all left obeying my order.

I strides up to where Flynn was standing and grabbed his collar. I pulled him down towards my knee which nearly hit him in the face. He pushed my knee down and tackled me.

"Is my precious bad girl on her period?" He asked rolling on top of me.

I didn't say anything, just rolled over so I was on top.
"Never ask that question ever again if you want your testicles attached to the rest of your body." I growled.

"You know that your straddling me" he said.
I groaned, and Flynn just tightens his grip on my thighs.

"Never do that around me again," he demanded.

I snorted and tried to get up, but his hands held me in place.

"I don't listen to orders I give them,"  I said cocking my head to the left.

He said nothing but leaned in.

"Never in your dreams," I whispered seductivly in his ear.

I pushed myself off of him and left him lying on the floor.