° O N E °

A U R O R A

I understand why Christopher came after my family. It made me think a lot of how he just came in there and took over.

Miguel didn't like that we had to leave so far away. I decided to live in Canada. I thought it was good idea. If we would of stayed in mystic falls, we would of been dead.

"Aurora"I heard Miguel loud ass mouth coming to the roof. I love looking at the moon. Talking to the moon goddess. I wanted my life to be better.

"What"I answered back. I heard him climb the ladder coming up.

"Don't answer me with no what. Say yes sir"he laugh. I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Whatever. What's the problem why you called me"I said.

"We have a few adolescences in our territory"Miguel said. I sniff the air smelling a few of them.

"Let's scar them away"I got up from my seat climbing down. I walk to the front door of our small house we have.

"What's the plan"Miguel ask.

"Follow me"I changed into my black beautiful wolf. I have honey colored eyes. I love myself.

"Show off"Miguel shook his head

"Show off"Miguel shook his head. He change into his gray wolf.

"I'm a handsome wolf"Miguel kept singing

"Miguel. Flank out"I said going to the other side. Miguel went to the other side of the trees.

I hid behind the rock waiting for Miguel to chase them down. I waited for ten minutes and didn't hear anything. I decided to mind link Miguel to see what's the problem.

'Miguel, what's up'- Aurora

'I kind of took them on myself'- Miguel

'meet me back at the house'- Aurora

I walk back to the house changing into human form. I sat down in the front yard in the plastic chair. Miguel came back with a rabbit in his hands.

"What's that for"I ask.

"Some food"he said smiling.

"Miguel we talk about this. We can't eat animals from the woods. We have to act like we're humans not wolves"I got up walking inside.

"But we are humans with wolves inside us. Plus there is no humans around us"Miguel said.

He just don't get it. The humans come back here for a reason. Deer hunting. If Miguel hunt the deers killing them. The humans can get very mad.

"Miguel just don't kill them anymore"I said sighing.

"Ok fine"we heard a loud howl coming from the woods. Our little cabin doesn't have the best walls but it's good we can hear something coming after us.

"What was that"Miguel ask. I tried listening harder.

"Wolves. The adolescences probably went to go tell the alpha what happened"I went to get my leather jacket.

"So we have to leave again"Miguel said.

"Miguel. Do you want to die"I said.

"No I'm good"he grab his jacket. I grab my helmet to my motorcycle.

"Let's go"we open the door and saw a few red eyes coming from the trees.

We hop on our bikes starting it up. I drove away going to the road. The wolves was right on our ass. I tried to drift but fell on the ground.

"AURORA"Miguel stop and tried to come back. When he did, a big wolf jump on top of him. The other wolves caught up to us. The howl and cheered.

"Who are you!"I yelled.

"That's nun of your business princess"he knock me out. I heard Miguel growling then a whimper. I was K.O.