Chapter 3

What the hell did I get myself into? 

I literally just met this new Jack kid and now he's already going to teach me sex lessons. I'm not ready for this at all. Maybe I can get out of this? Yes, I mean theres nothing he can say or do to get me to change my mind. 

It's after 5th period which means it's lunch time, YUM. I'm so hungry. I may be little but I can just eat and eat and eat. I never get full. It's a curse but a blessing. I go straight to the lunch line. Literally jogged so i'd be one of the first people there. I grab a slice of pizza, a burger, pudding, and an apple(Gotta have at least one healthy thing). I make my way to the table and I see grace eating her food already. 

"How are you always eating before i get to the table?" i laugh at her

"Skip the last 5 minutes of 5th period and come down here, not that hard loser." She says while smiling. 

"Yeah yeah, But do you have my drinks?"

She pulls out my pop and water. I start to dig in. In the middle of conversation, I see grace avert her eyes behind me and when i turn my head, I instantly regret it. I see the most popular girl in school, Ashley hanging all over Jack. MY jack. Woah, i need to stop. "Calm down killer" I say to myself and laugh in my head. 

Jack looks so uncomfortable and uninterested, should i save him? Might as well. I get up and start heading over to jack and Ashley. Jack sees me and smiles at me which makes Ashley looks at me. I stand right in front of Jack. 

"Hey babe, I was wondering when you were gonna come to lunch." I say looking at Jack with a look to tell him to go with it. 

"Yeah, I know sorry love. I was held back in class to get my homework to catch up." Jack says smiling down at me.

"Well come on and come sit with Grace and I." I tell jack with a smirk. 

"I'm sorry, but he's busy." I look to see Ashley towering over me in her heels. 

"Yeah, i'm sorry but he's busy being my boyfriend, so if you would." I shoo her hands off of Jack and grab his hand. "See ya Ash." I wave at her.  By now Jack is cracking up and i can't help but bust out laughing. So much attention is drawn to us and I hate attention but i was enjoying laughing with jack. 

"Someone seemed a little jealous over there." Jack says as we sit down. 

"I wasn't jealous, i thought id do my friend a favor since he looked really uncomfortable." I smile at him.

"Change of plans princess." jack says scooting closer to me. 

"Um about that, Jack.." i try to say. 

"You're not bailing on me now baby girl, are you?" He gives me his charming smile.

"I.. Uh... No. Just nervous about it."

By now Grace is so confused, she's looking back and forth between me and jack. I shake my head at her and she smiles like she already knows. 

"First lesson, is now." jack says leaning in.

"Wait wha--" i say but I'm interrupted by Jacks lip. I automatically kiss back after like 5 seconds of shock. His hands go around my waist to pull me close and my hands go immediately to the back of his head. Feels like were the only people there. I pull lightly on the back of his hair making a low groan escape his lips. We pull apart and rest our foreheads on each other. I see Jack smile at me and i shyly smile back. I pick my head up and see everybody looking at us. I pull away and look down. I'm extremely embarrassed. I don't know what keeps coming over me but when I'm with him, Holy shit I really can't help it. I look up and Grace is smiling goofily. I start busting up laughing as does Grace. 

Poor jack looks so confused. He leans closer to me and whispers in my ear, "If we wouldn't of pulled apart, I'd take your innocent ass on this table right now, Infront of everybody." I automatically shut my mouth and become shy all over again. 

"Well, this was interesting. Thank you for that. Now everybody will think we're dating." I say smiling but shyly. 

"Good, You're mine and only mine." He said lowly in my ear making me shiver. "Lesson 2 is tomorrow. Really hope you're ready princess. You won't be innocent when I get done with you." he kisses my cheek and leaves the lunch room. 

"What the hell was that??" Grace says in shock.

"I have no clue, Come over after school." i tell her while watching jack walking out 

"Deal."

Weeeeeeelllll?