Prologue

I believe that when you love someone and that person loves you in return, you're uniquely vulnerable. They have the power to hurt you like nothing else - EM

This is a story of the first female Salvatore who walked the earth with powers unimaginable by anyone else, mother nature, if that's what you want to call it created Alexandra and gave her to a mother who could not bare a child. As she grew Alexandra knew she was different from every one else, her mother and father loved her nonetheless as she was there little miracle.

As she grew into a teenager she gained powers that no one had ever seen, she would one day be called a witch but at the time she was known to be a monster, a devil, a person who should not live apon this earth and so one man sought out to kill her but he did not possess the power or strength of Alexandra and so on that day she killed for the first time not knowing of the consequences until the night of the full moon where every single bone her body broke and she transformed into a Wolf, who wreaked havoc apon the village which unintentionally got her banished.

The family left and they traveled until they found another village to settle in where Alex fell in love with handsome man - a Salvatore.

They married and settled down with six children, thus creating the first line of witches and Werewolves who then created more and more. It was a good an happy life, but not all tales have a happy ending......

Alex grew powerful by the day and on her 28th birthday she cast a spell which would allow her to change into her wolf form at any given time if she so wished and without pain but in doing so she died and came back to life with a hunger, a hunger so powerful she could not stop herself from killing most of the village.

Her family of course helped her control it over the years and Alex put the spell into her grimoire and locked it so that no one would ever bare the curse she had.

So for thousands of years she watched as her family died, she promised to protect there line of blood no matter what.

It eventually brought her to village known to be Mystic Falls in the future and she watched as a new family came into town, she grew curious as she sensed that the mother was a witch much like the witch Ayanna who she had grown close to.

She could tell by both there parents faces that even though they looked happy with there children, she could see that they had suffered a loss on which she had once seen on her child's face.

They had lost a child, the eldest, so it seemed and it hurt them deeply, so she watched as there family grew and she vowed to look after them, she came a guardian of sorts, especially to the third oldest son known as Niklaus who became one of her best friends, she was happy for the first time in hundreds of years but that soon ended just like all fairy tales do when the youngest son of the Mikaelson family was murdered by Werewolves.

It created a chain of events that Alexandra never wanted, the second line of Vampires were born and there was nothing else Alex could do the moment the blood touched there lips. So she stayed with them, helping them in anyway she could and during those years she earned a family and a man who she loved with all her heart even though he was to blind to see it......

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

ALL VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE ORIGINALS SADLY DON'T BELONG TO ME.

EXCEPT MY CHARACTER AND THEIR STORY LINES.

This is my first fanfic and I know it's not perfect but I hope you enjoy reading it.