Chapter 1

I nervously play with the small heart that is attached to the necklace around my neck, waiting for the elevator to stop. Finally, the reflective metal elevator door opens revealing tons of well dressed people speed walking up and down the hallway. The majority of the crowd is men, but there are some women weaved into the mix.

Letting out a quiet sigh as I brush my nervous thoughts aside and push the door. It doesn't budge, so I add more weight and try pushing again.

"Your supposed to pull." A low voice says behind me.

Turing around, I come face to face with a very tall, muscular, but chocolate skinned man.

I quickly realize that I am staring and look anywhere but at him.

"Oh." I say pursing my lips together.

"I'm Derek Morgan." He says putting out his hand.

"Nicole Summerway." I say shaking it.

He pulls the door open for me and I walk in thanking him.

I walk around the huge room.
I probably look like some lost high schooler.

Derek Morgan disappears behind me, and I walk towards the cubicles, as a lady approaches me.
I must really look lost.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asks.
She was an average height with short blonde hair.

"Uh, yeah I'm looking for Agent Hotchner's office?"

"Up those stairs the first room on your left." She says

"Thank you." I say offering her a smile.

"Your welcome." She says returning it.

I walk off to where my new boss's office is, still nervous.

I keep my hands against my thigh, trying to stop it from shaking. I slowly turn the knob and walk in, and closing the door behind me. A man with short brownish black hair sitting behind a desk looks up at me, his face is so stern that it looked like a mask.

"Nicole Summerway?" He asks.

"Yes." I say trying my best not to be awkward.

"Hi, I'm SSA Agent Hotchner, the unit chief of the BAU team." He says getting up from his chair and reaching his hand out for me to shake.

"Hello." I say reaching out and shaking it.

"Follow me." He says walking around his desk.

I follow him out his door and down an open hallway that leads to a conference room. Inside there is a large screen, on the back wall and a round table with seven rolling chairs in the middle of the room.

Agent Hotchner walks back to the door that leads to the open hallway and takes a step out.

"I need you all in here for a minute." He instructs.

After a few minutes five people walked into the room.

"This is Nicole Summerway, she is the newest member of the team." Agent Hotchner says to the five people that walked into the room.

"Penelope Garcia." A blond women with bright colored every thing says sticking her hand for me to shake.

"Nicole Summerway." I say shaking her hand.

"David Rossi." An older man says.

"Nicole Summerway." I say shaking his hand.

"We already met this morning, but Derek Morgan." He says shaking my hand again.

"Yep." I say.

"I'm Jennifer Jareau, you can call me JJ." The blonde haired lady that directed me to Agent Hotchner's office says as we shake hands.

"I'm Dr. Spencer Rei... but you don't have to call me doctor. I'm...uh...Spencer Reid." A cute guy with short brown hair says nervously.

An attractive person is in the BAU? Wait why wouldn't they be? It doesn't matter just pay attention.

"Nicole Summerway." I say trying to keep myself from staring at him. My hand stays between us waiting for him to shake it.

"I don't um...shake hands." He says looking at my hand.

My hand falls limp by my side and sit down.
He doesn't shake hands? Is he a germaphobe?

"Don't worry, he didn't shake mine either." JJ whispers next to me.

"We'll that makes me feel better." I scoff.

A/N::
Hello my faves!! So I have been obsessed with Criminal Minds lately and I wanted to try out writing a fanfic. I'm sorry if this book its literally crap xD. I've been wanting to do it for a while and we'll see how it goes. It would be amazing if y'all could give me some feedback as well.

Please vommit!! (vote and comment)

-J