23

Jess

Jess laid on her bed, her mind filled with thoughts of Luke and those Twitter messages. She tried her hardest to remember him, but everything was blank where he was involved. She knew she had sent those messages, but she just couldn't remember him.

She grabbed her phone and clicked on Twitter, then went to her DMs. Luke was there, right at the top. She held her breath as she clicked on him and saw all of their messages pop up. She scrolled to the top, not caring how long it was taking, and read from there.

Tears escaped her blue eyes and flowed down her cheeks. She wanted to remember so badly, but she just couldn't...and that killed her. She decided to send him a message. Maybe they could start again.

@heyheyhemmotron: Hi Lucas

@Lukehemmings: OMG JESS

@Lukehemmings: Do you remember?

@heyheyhemmotron: No, sorry. But I thought that maybe we could start again?

@Lukehemmings: Yeah I guess

@heyheyhemmotron: I'm sorry..this is really awkward...I'll just go

@Lukehemmings: No it's ok I'm just disappointed...I really wanted you to remember me..

@heyheyhemmotron: I really wanted to remember you too but I just can't...I'm so sorry Luke

@Lukehemmings: Its okay...I actually gtg rehearse

@heyheyhemmotron: Okay..bye Lucas...

Well, that went well...

Jess didn't know what to do. She knew that her and Luke had been talking for quite a while, but she couldn't remember. She wanted to, but it was impossible...

She just hoped he would stick with her until she remembered...