Chapter 2

That someone....They wore what seemed to be ripped jeans, a black shirt and a even more ripped red jacket with a snapback that had the words DOPE written in bold writing, and messy orange hair looked natural,I felt scared around him...I don't know....he was sending negative energy directly to my brain.
"I thought this only happens in movies."I thought,before Realising that I spoke too loud
"Anyway so this is my brother,Mark!!",She busted those words out whilst putting her hands around his shoulder.
"No way...that's...that's your brother?",I said hesitantly.
"Yeah.Problem?!"The eerie boy said in a harsh tone...I wonder why.
"Does she normally doze off like that?",He asked turning the corner of his eyes to his sister.
"Not really..."

I cleared my throat and grabbed my envelope that was on the counter in front of the lady.It looked..weird..wings around the sides and... glitter...?I see the lady slip a third envelope on the counter.I took a slight glance."Mark Reinhart"it said.I dozed off AGAIN for a second wondering why his name was in the same pile of envelopes as ours,looking the same with those pearly white wings,and mystical glitter.
He took his and his sisters.She was about to open."Mina!",I yelled slightly.
"Why did we run all the way here..?", you asked, thinking the mailman was gonna do his duties.
"We have to go to this place..."She said before glancing down at her envelope.
"Ainsley hills..?",She muttered reluctantly.
"What are we waiting for..?"Mark added.
I adjusted my jacket that was trailing off my shoulder.We ended up at the parking lot.To reveal a Maserati,I thought it belonged to Mark,and I was right.Mina sat up in the front seat ne t to the driver,Mark,whilst I sat in the backseat.
The car ride was quite.The music made it more awkward.One of those romantic saxophone songs.They always made me feel uncomfortable...

******
Mina whined."Ughhhh,how many minutes have passed?"She looked puzzled.
"15 minutes 35 seconds.."I uttered a reply as I was counting the minutes.I snapped out of it and realized I had my phone in my jacket.I had a text from an unknown number.
All of our phones dinged at the same time,notifying us that that a notification was sent.
All of our texts said "STOP"And we did, I red a sign that said Ainsley hills.
"Here's our destination,ladies.",Mark said in an exaggerated tone.
I opened the door and got out.We walked in.It sure didn't seem like the place you'll expect to have a prestigious university in.
We opened our letters.
We were shaped in a triangle.We opened our envelopes only to reveal a hologram.A man with a long beard said..
"NO.DONT GO TO AINSLEY HILLS!!!DANGER.kkkkkkkkhhhhhhkkkhhh."He seemed to be cutting off the signal...
"What does he mean by that..?!I said in shock as my heart pounded quick.
They looked at each other.Smiling,I thought they knew something I didn't.
"Why are you two smi-"I asked before getting interrupted by red flash eyes.
"I'm sorry Sowon..but we can't afford to lose you now!"the tall boy said as he charged towards my direction, landing on top of me.I found a branch next to me,I grabbed and stuffed in marks mouth,just as he was about to bite me.He fell,growling in pain.And hen it hit me He was a vampire.I tried to stand.Only to be gunned down by Mina's hands.I looked at her nails.
"Nice polish.",I said with a wide smile
"Thanks!",I got it from your parents blood",She added.
"What did you say?!?Theyre not dead!",I yelled as I noticed she pulled the last string that was pulling me from slapping her face.I did so.Leaving a huge mark on her cheek.

They were both left to the ground,I stood up and wiped remaining dirt from my white sweater.
I was about to get in to the car.Only then Realising I don't know how to drive...but I took a test,so I can ride safely,hopefully without hurting anyone.I had second thoughts about bringing Marks and Mina's bodies with me.So I brought them anyway.Im not a monster.I positioned Mark in the backseat to be leaning on Mina's shoulder,to make them look like they're sleeping,hiding the fact that I knocked them out.I took a deep breath and grapped the steering wheel,and I actually managed to get them to my place without any harm,or tickets.I laid the two of them on sofas that were facing each other,I placed two blankets on them.I got a bucket of water and two small towels,I soaked squeezed each one of them.I placed them on their foreheads.I put bandages on their cuts.And then icing marks busted lip from hitting the ground too hard.I grabbed an ice pack and then later rubbing it on marks lip.Occasionally rubbing the blood , that seeped through the pack.I removed it.Then I got out.My phone and started playing flappy bird.I heared two very similar groans.It was Mina and Mark.
"You guys are awake!"I smiled.
My smile faded as I looked at my stained sweater, remembering the incident that happened in the woods..

They didn't say a word, they only replied with...