~1~

Tyler's POV

I walked downstairs and smiled at my fellow pack mates. They just gave me dirty looks as I walked to the kitchen. I started cooking them breakfast and Josh came down. He's next in line to be alpha. Everyone loves him. He's the second strongest, the first being his dad.

He's next in line to be alpha, the pack leader. He's twenty, but hasn't found his mate. When you turn eighteen, you can smell your mate. I turn eighteen next month. I can't wait to find my mate. Maybe they'll be in a different pack. This one looks down on me because I'm the lowest rank.

Josh came over and smiled at me. "What's up, little omega?" He asked. I glared at him.

"Just making enough to feed our army. What about you, Alpha?" I asked.

"I'm not alpha yet. But trying to keep these dogs in line." he answered. I smiled and finished more pancakes. I put more on and flipped the bacon. "PUT THAT DOWN!" he yelled and walked over to some pack members.

I giggled and some of the girls came down. Jenna smiled and started helping me. I smiled and finished breakfast. I called for them and they came running in. The alpha and Luna go first, Joseph and Janet. Then Josh and the betas. Then the rest. I'm the last because I'm the omega. I usually just leave because they eat the most in the morning and I don't get any.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I just played around on my phone and listened to the noise downstairs. I heard a knock and someone came in. "Hey, Josh. What's up?"

"Were gonna head out for a run after breakfast. Wanna come with?" he asked.

"No. I'll go by myself later." I answered.

"Why don't you ever come? No one in this house has ever seen you as a wolf."

"I'm the omega. I'm literally the lowest rank. All they would do is pick on me and I probably wouldn't be able to keep up." I answered.

"Your rank has nothing to do with whether you can keep up or not."

"Yes it does. To them it does." I replied. I grabbed my tennis ball and threw it at the wall. I caught it and threw it again.

"Come with me. Tonight." he suggested.

"My wolf is ugly." I said, instantly regretting it.

I am beautiful Tyler. And I need a stretch. So go with him. My inner wolf said. I sighed and he laughed.

"Your wolf?" I nodded and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. He's quite sassy."

"What's his name?"

"Blurry." I answered. He smiled and I heard the boys make noises. "Go."

He left and I went downstairs. I cleaned the kitchen and their mess. I set out clothes for when they got back and started on their laundry. I sighed and distributed them. They came back as I was folding more.

"Thanks for the clothes." they yelled. I just continued my chores and Josh came in.

"Need help?"

"No. I got it." I answered.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah." I whispered and headed upstairs again. I put the clothes away and went to the bathroom. I started cleaning them and their rooms.

I sighed and Josh came in. "You don't have to clean their rooms."

"What else am I useful for?" I mumbled and finished the last room for the pack mates.