I didn't reply, not with words, I crushed my lips  back onto his, my hands tugging the ends of his hair as I brought him incredibly closer, I felt his right hand move down the left side of my body skimming over my breast, slowly moving over my tummy and down my bare thigh stopping behind my knee he lifted my leg hooking it around his waist. He slid his hand back up my thigh, under my top and across my now exposed skin, the heat of his touch running throughout my entire body, goosebumps appear from head to toe. A soft moan escaped my lips and into his mouth, holding the hem of my top he lifted it up and over my head breaking the kiss briefly, his knuckles brushing over my bare skin, his lips trailing across my jaw, my head tilting back, eyes closed giving him access to my exposed neck. Xavier begins leaving open mouthed kisses down my neck, between the valley of my breasts, down my stomach, dipping his tongue into my navel before making his way to the waistband of my shorts. Soft moans escape my mouth as my head is thrown back against the pillows.

I feel my shorts being tugged down past my hips, I open my eyes and look at the man before me to find him already looking at me. I trap my bottom lips between my teeth as Xavier pulls my shorts down my legs leaving kisses down my right leg to my foot and back up my left nipping the inside of my thigh. I let out a gasp and feel Xavier smirk against my skin, my hands find their way to his hair tugging him back up to me capturing his lips with my own, our tongues battling for dominance.

Taking the bottom of his shirt in my hands I tug upwards yelling him to remove it, once removed my hands skim over the toned muscle of his chest, my lips following my trail. Rolling is over I straddle his hips raining kisses down his body to his jeans my hands fumbling to unzip them, I eagerly tug at them pulling them down to reveal nothing, no underwear at all, I look up at Xavier's face grinning brightly.

"Going commando huh?" My eyebrows raised in question.

Xavier says nothing he just smiles back at me.

"Not that I'm complaining" I add as I bend my head to touch my lips with his, my hand wraps around his hardened length as I stroke him up and down. My thumb rubbing across his swollen head.

"Fuck princess" I hear Xavier gasp as he closes his eyes, his head falling to the side, his breathing growing heavier.

I make my way down his body, my tongue darting out to lick up the length of his shaft feeling every vein and ridge, I hear Xavier suck in a deep breath between gritted teeth.

Opening my mouth wide to fit his girth I take him him my mouth, I slide my lips all the way to the bottom till I feel his sack on my tongue and i can feel him at the back of my throat. Bobbing my head up and down I suck his hard cock gently adding pressure at the tip, swirling my tongue around the swollen gland.

Xavier gripped onto the back of my head, holding my hair tightly in his grip, egging me to go faster. Cupping his balls in my hand I play with them whilst taking him faster, sucking harder.

"Fuck Cait, yes" he hissed, looking up at him through my lashes I see his head thrown back, his jaw clenched.

"Keep going baby" he adds as I remain looking up at him, opening his eyes he looks down at me, "shit, you look so fucking beautiful like that princess" he growls out.

I keep sucking, my head moving up and down faster.

"I'm going to cum sweetheart, stop now if you don't want it".

I hum in approval as I keep going, I feel his balls suck up in my hand as the first spirt of warm cum hits the back of my throat. Swallowing immediately I suck harder, milking him dry, taking all he has to give until there's nothing left.

Hoisting me up so I am again straddling him he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Mmmm, I taste so good on you" he mumbles before raining kisses down my neck towards my breasts. Reaching behind me he un-clasps my bra and slips the straps down my arms, throwing it onto the floor he takes one breast in his hand and captures the other already erect, aching nipple in his mouth. He begins sucking lightly and grazes his teeth ever so slightly over the hardened bud applying just enough pressure to make the slight pain pleasant.