Children

It has been nearly nine months. I am on the couch rubbing my now round belly. Natsu went out on a mission with Wendy and Carla. Happy stayed home and helped me get things I was craving. I felt the baby kick a few times making me smile, "whether you are a boy or a girl, one, two or three kids, I bet that you will be the cutest thing ever!" I said smiling.

"Will Natsu be back in time for your kids birth?" I looked at Happy.

"I don't know... I hope he will..." I said softly.

~next week~

"Ah!" I sat up holding my stomach.

"(Name)!" Happy flew over. "What's wrong?!"

I bit my lip and rubbed my stomach, "I think.. The baby's coming.." I said in labored breaths.

"I'll take you to Porlyusica!" Happy reached for my hand.

I nodded and stood up. After a while of Happy trying his best to fly, we reached Porlyusica's place. She opened the door, saw me, ushered me in and kept Happy out.

Porlyusica said she had to tie my arms and legs in place because birthing is painful, but even more so for dragon slayers, also she doesn't want me knocking over and breaking her things during the process. My hands were bound with magic above my head and my legs were placed in the proper position before being binded by magic.

~after the constant screaming (idk how dragon slayer births work, so skip that part)~

I was sweating all over and I was exhausted. Porlyusica took the baby to clean it and wrap it up. She placed the baby in my arms. "She's beautiful I said softly."

"The other two are just as beautiful." She said softly. She had placed the other two in a small bed. She took the little girl I was holding and let me sleep. Triplets, two girls.. And one boy.

~timeskip~

I opened my eyes to see the familiar roof of my home. I sat up and saw 3 small cribs. I walked over and saw only 2 babies.
My little boy,

My little girl,