Chapter 6

My eyelids slowly opened with warmth around my waist. I slowly got up out of Evans grasp and tiptoed to my room. I put on my outfit and mask and headed out once again. I grazed through the shadows of the town looking for specified targets from past missions. I went through a dark alleyway the darkness seemed to spread. I made it the the end of the alleyway with nothing out of the ordinary I turned and walked back to my other location. Then out of the blue a hand grabbed my neck and covered my mouth. I struggled and punched then finally caught him off guard and turned the tables on him. I had both of my hand on his neck. I felt a sharp pain the back off my head and all I saw was blackness.

•••TIME SKIP•••

My eyes lids found their way open to find an uncomfortable sight and feel. My hands where wrapped around a metal band that connected to the wall and so were my feet. A figure came up to me and just sat there doing nothing. Silence filled the empty room as the figure got up and walked closer.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Finally I was thinking you would never speak."

"You didn't answer my question." I re-stated

"Oh yeah well I don't really need you I'm just using you as bait."

"Bait for who?" I questioned

"Night owl and Batcoon."

"Why do you need them they did nothing bad to you!" I yelled trying to break free from the chain

"No but they caused way to much trouble with me and I want to know their identity, I kinda have and idea that you know or I get them here the hard way." The mysterious figure said and in the shadows I saw a smile. Then With a snap of his fingers a girl came in.

She took two knives from her belt and spun them around her fingertips. She put one of the knives to my neck.

"Ok we can do this the hard way or easy way. You can tell me who Night Owl and Batcoon are or suffer and die." She said

"Wow hold up that's a little morbid, and why do you guys think I know Night owls and Batcoon's identity I'm just an assassi-" I tried to convince her but she sliced my arm.

"God damn that hurt." I whispered yelled then she put the knife closer to my throat

"Tell me who Night owl and Batcoon are or your going to suffer."She restated

"I'm telling you I don't know." I told the girl once more than she cut my stomach the blood was dripping non stop.

                              ~>•<~
Thanks for reading hope you guys like my short ass chapter but what eves. Leave a comment and vote so I can continue this book. And thank you guys again hope you have a wonderful day.