Pt 1

In my new sports car I called Lester to get the cops off of my back. I took a sharp turn to the right then another on to the right so I could pull up into a small ally way. I took out my pistol from the side of my belt. The silence was eerie and too quite for my liking. The sound of my heels only echoed in the small area. A scream broke the dead silence around me followed by a body.

 A scream broke the dead silence around me followed by a body

"Goddammit del- Batcoon you blow my cover." The man with an owl masked stated. I took my pistol and pointed at him.

"So your the one that's been causing the mischief around los santos?" Night owl asked

"Well define mischief because I'm not as bad as u think." I slowly backed away towards my car and night owl did so also. Then I decided to make small talk.

"Isn't your crew suppose to be here?" I questioned night owl as I backed my way away from him.

"Oh no u don't u slippery son of a bitch." Night owl yelled and ran toward me. Intertwining my hands with his then he held me against the wall. The position was kind of awkward being able to feel the warmth of each other's breath even through his mask and mine. I slowly put my face closer to his mask and to his neck.

"Gah!" He screamed and backed away I ran towards my car and drove away.

I looked through my rare view mirror and saw a couple of cars behind me. I turned a sharp turn and looked at my phone and texted (your boss).

You
Boss

Need help send a jet plz
K here's a way point

I followed the waypoint to the military base with the superhero gang not so far behind. The jet was not in the base but around in I put a bomb down blowing up some cars and my car was making a dust trail be hide. Since it would be hard to see were I was going to there perspective and the jet was up the hill I exited my vehicle. Crashing down I scraped my outfit and to my skin. The air around me was dense because of the dust and could hardly breath with all of it around me. I ran my hardest to the top of the hill to spot a jet up there. My legs were in pain throbbing in every step I took. My stomach bleeding out also. Then an unexpected force came upon my body.

" there u are!" A familiar voice yelled, then he locked his hands with my wrist I had no energy left to fight back.

"So you finally gave up?" Night owl asked, l looked up to see his mask and behind him was Mega Monkey, Early Bird, Paper bag man, and Batcoon.Night owl reached for my masked but i looked the other way refusing. My body suddenly felt weak and limp I couldn't stay strong all I saw was black.