#SaveGirlMeetsWorld

Hi, guys! I am SO sorry I haven't updated this book in a while. And I know I said I was going to do a list of The Top Ten Rucas Moments. However, I think I'm going to wait until after Girl Meets Ski Lodge (Part 2) airs.

Anyway, I just heard that Girl Meets World might not get a fourth season and I seriously CRIED when I heard those tragic news.

Girl Meets World is the highest-rating show currently on Disney Channel, and I think that Disney would seriously regret it if they didn't give GMW a fourth season.

This show has such amazing plots/subplots and life lessons. Like... The world the doesn't revolve around us. We learned that in Girl Meets Gravity. Or that it doesn't matter what other people think about you. Only the opinions of people that truly care about you should matter (Girl Meets Yearbook). Or how friends talk, but real friends listen (Girl Meets Boy). Or how people change people (Girl Meets the Secret of Life). Or how we need to acknowledge and thank the people who work hard to make our lives better (Girl a Meets the Forgotten). Or how we need to stay close to our friends (Girl Meets High School Part 1 & 2). We've already learned so much from this show and I know that there are more lessons we can learn from this show.

And this show helps us escape reality. After a long week of stress and work, we all enjoy watching this show to escape the harsh reality of life. However, this show keeps us down-to-Earth with its pivotal life lessons.

As proud members of the BMW/GMW fandom, we're not quite ready to say goodbye to Girl Meets World.

We need more tear jerking episodes that tug on our heartstrings like I Am Farkle, Bay Window, Rileytown, and the Forgiveness Project.

We want to watch the friendship of Maya, Riley, Lucas, Farkle, Zay, and Smackle flourish and grow much stronger.

We need to see more emotional Rilaya moments.

We want to see more of the characters from Boy Meets World like Feeny, Turner, Shawn, Harvey, and Jack. We especially want to see more of Eric, the lovable idiot that not only tickles our funny bones but also captures our hearts.

We want to see Maya get her first kiss.

We need more adorable Auggie and Ava moments that melt our hearts.

We need to see more emotional moments for Lucas.

We need to see how the Long Game ends for Maya and Josh.

This isn't just a plead for season 4, but also for a season 5, 6, 7, and perhaps maybe even an eighth. Maybe once the six of them graduate high school, the show can be moved to FreeForm. We want a long inspiring story just like Boy Meets World.

So if you guys are with me, please sign this petition to help us get a fourth season:

https://www.change.org/p/disney-channel-we-want-a-season-4-of-girl-meets-world

And also lets trend this:

#SaveGirlMeetsWorld

on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.

I know I'm not the only one who wants to save Girl Meets World. Check out what was posted on August Maturo's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIWXSJ-BERa/

💜 Vote and share this with your friends if you want to Girl Meets World to get a fourth season! 💜