Epilogue: Happiness

Start from the beginning

"What's the catch?" Mr. Fujimoto asked.

"I have two conditions, one I'll take over the negotiations and management over your company." I said, Mrs. Fujimoto was about to protest but then Mr. Fujimoto rise his hand up stopping her.

"You are right, my wife is bad at management because of her naivety personality, that what led us to negotiate with a bad company and because of that we are soon-to-be bankrupt." Mr. Fujimoto said, with that Mrs. Fujimoto calmed down. "What's the next condition?"

"Ah, it's more important." I said with a mischievous smile. "I want your daughter's hand in marriage, Akira Fujimoto~" Mr. Fujimoto stood furiously when I declared my second condition.

"Don't joke with me! I want my daughter to marry a guy out of love!" Mr. Fujimoto said then I chuckled soon I started to laugh.

"Love? Love you say?" I said then gave him a mischievous grin. "Isn't your so-called 'love' what led you to this state, you let your wife control you, her father won't support you because he oppose your marriage and soon your company will go bankrupt. I wonder what poor Akira would do when she get her ass kicked from SA because she's not rich anymore, how she'll be laughingstock." I said which cause both of them to freeze. I glared at them then gave them an evil grin. "It's going to be all your fault!"

"What kind of devil--" Mr. Fujimoto said but I cut him off.

"The worst~" I said with a playful smile. Both of Mr. And Mrs. Fujimoto fell silent, finally Mrs. Fujimoto speak.

"Fine, I'll convince my daughter." Mrs. Fujimoto said.

"Glad to cooperate with you, I'll give you till the sun down to convince your daughter, I'll come when time strikes." I said then walked out, when I reached for the doorknob I stopped. "Your toys' quality is good, I love them, keep it up." With that I walked out. Well then, back on tormenting my victims. I get inside the car and looked at the files. So far so good. The car took me to the forest side where my hideout is. I get out and walk toward the door, before I could open it Claude did. Inside, the place was empty and the only thing inside is some weapons, a T.V, and a chair with a man tied on who gotten beaten. The man screamed in horror when he sees me, I take off the plaster off his mouth then squeeze his face as I glared at him.

"M-Master Johnson...!" The man said in fear.

"I told you, didn't I?! Not you but all the staff in M&V corporation, 'I'll sniff a rat before he know it, and I won't be easy on him' didn't I?" I said then I let go of his face, I took a bat which was hanged then I swung it, the man closed his eyes but before I hit him I stopped. "Pffft... Hah... Haha... Hahahaha! Are you an idiot or something? Do you think I'm barbaric to hit you, oh no, this is not my style." I let go of the bat then take out my suitcase. "Let's see... Albert Wilson, age thirty six, you have a thirteen years old son and twenty nine years old wife. As my report says your son is doing good at school and you have a 'devoted' wife." I close the file then sigh. Honestly, love is a bitch.

"W-What are you going to do with them?" Albert asked in fear.

"What I'm going to do them? I think you should ask 'What have I done to them' you thought you can underestimate me because I'm a child but just so you know I'm not the ordinary one." I said then turn toward Claude. "Bring the T.V here."

"As you wish." Claude said then brought the T.V and turned on channel three.

"What is this?" Albert asked confused.

"You'll see~" I said then I watched the news unfold, Albert watched the T.V then suddenly his eyes go wide when he sees the police take out his son from a suspicious hideout and catching him red-handed taking drugs. Claude turned off the T.V and I looked at the man. "Heh... Teenagers are foolish, they are easy to manipulate, just give them some drug and then tell them about some gang then they'll take the bait. Claude the pictures." I throw at Albert violently several pictures of his wife sleeping with another guy who looks younger. "Guess your an old-fashion for her." Albert looks at the pictures then screams, he then looked at me with blood-shot eyes as though he wants to murder me. I looked at him unfazed. I saw that expression lot and lot of times.